You've Got A Friend In Me

HELLOOOOOOOO EVERYONE! How's everyone doing under quarantine lockdown? I don't! Because it's been hell for the past two weeks and even though my parents are allowed to work for the good cause, I wanted to go outside and see the sun set again like old times. But other than that, I decided to make this special Drabble for Katsumi431 based on our rp scenario. I've been in love with Toy Story throughout my childhood and I figured why not. This Drabble explains about how Akira and Stella received our two popular protagonists from Toy Story and how it's their original owners. Might contain some happy scenes and slight angst at the end of the Drabble hehehehehehehehehe >:) Enjoy!!

Akira belongs to my good friend Dezaray
Stella belongs to me
I don't own Kingdom Hearts (though I wish)
I don't own Toy Story

"Stella wake up! Wake up! It's Christmas time!" Akira's voice rang to her ears as she shook her little sister wildly in excitement. Stella groaned before rubbing her eyes and asked,"Christmas is here?"

"Yes!! We gotta wake mommy and daddy and Xehanort and Ephemer too!" Akira said before Stella was wide awake and laughed. Soon the two girls rushed out of their shared room and proceeded to wake their family up.

It's Christmas morning for the family at Daybreak Town and Stella's first Christmas here without her parents. Ohh they're in it for a special surprise.

After a good healthy breakfast, they noticed the cookies and a glass of milk they once placed it for Santa is empty which means he's here last night. Ephemer was awed to see so many presents under the tree and said,"Look at how many gifts there are, daddy!"

Kazuko chuckled and said,"Yes, my boy. Now we each take turns so ladies first. Stella baby, why don't you open your first present first?"

"Okay daddy!" Stella said before she carefully selected some presents that her name is written at the tags. She hummed before she spotted a big one."To Stella, From: Santa Claus" it read.

"This one!! Oooh I wonder what's inside!" Stella said as she grabbed the present and started to unwrap it."Why don't you find out, sweetie?" Nanako said with a soft smile.

As soon as she finished unwrapping it, she let out a loud gasp of surprise. There she was holding was a box of a Woody doll, his smile plastered on his face while his eyes were staring at the little girl in front of him.

"It's Woody the Sheriff!! I always wanted one of those since forever! Oh thank you Santa for ever giving me a Woody doll!" Stella said before she carefully unhooked the small plastic wires and hugged Woody close to her heart.

"Oooh you got a Woody! My turn, my turn!" Akira said with a grin before she looked over to most of the presents with her name on it.

Kazuko and Nanako all watched with smiles on their faces as Akira picked one present that's also from Santa as she unwrapped it and gasped."A Buzz Lightyear?! Ooooh I always wanted one of those!"

"Yay!! We both got Woody and Buzz like we wanted!" Stella said with a happy smile before she decided to pull the pull string from Woody.

"You're my favorite deputy!" Woody's voice box rang out which made her giggle and hugged him again.

Akira grinned happily before she pressed Buzz's red button and his voice box spoke,"Buzz LightYear to the rescue!"

Xehanort couldn't help but smile at his little sisters finally have their favorite toys while Ephemer is really happy for them.

And then, Akira and Stella already starting to play with Woody and Buzz, with their big imaginations as they started their new adventures of the Bravest Sheriff and his trusty Space Ranger to protect the innocent and galaxy from darkness.

They couldn't stop playing with them, not even the slightest lunch and dinner breaks. Hehe, when the girls are gone, Buzz and Woody were first come to life and already started off as friends and pals.

Whenever their friends are coming over to their place like Ventus, they bring their toys with them and they would all play together.

But as time went on, Stella longed to join the ranks of the keyblade wielders like her older sister and her brothers. Sure she can still play with Woody but she always talk to him about certain things like how she wanted to be like her older siblings but is concerned why is Xehanort acting so distant.

But when Kazuko and Nanako told her she can join her siblings and the other students to journey their first world out there, her wish came true. Akira decided they can play with their toys one more time before they get ready for tomorrow.

Of course neither the girls were aware that Buzz and Woody listened their conversation the entire time. Yes they're happy for them but they're also worried for their safety. Buzz knew that his owner is aware of not to meddle with any worlds, Woody on the other hand is worried for his owner to break the world order since it will be her first time. He just didn't want anything bad happen to her but he trusted her completely.

And then, they went on with their first journey. They're allowed to come to life as soon as they get back home. Sure they have the other toys to talk to and play games, Woody and Buzz already missed their owners more than anything.

Buzz then remembered that Akira once told him that if he learns how to fly, he shouldn't let anyone doubt him. So he took her advice and decided to wait for the right moment to fly for the first time.

Woody however can't shake the feeling that something's gonna happen to his kid. But remembering her words that a good sheriff will have to face the odds but the heart of a cowboy will do the next right thing.

And then, it happened....

Darkness came to Daybreak Town, the Foretellers were all fighting against the keyblade wielders. Xehanort disappeared, Ephemer is nowhere to be found, Strelitzia is dead, and their friends are fighting for their lives.

Akira and Stella has rushed to their home and gathered their favorite toys, Buzz and Woody.

Knowing that they can't take them with them, they have no choice but to send them somewhere else.

But where exactly? Then it clicked their minds: they saw a little boy with a good heart who's good with toys and had a bright imagination just like them.

At first Stella protested, saying that she can't lose Woody since he became her best friend. But Akira reasoned her that they have to, for their safety.

But there's a price to pay: Woody and Buzz won't remember their first owners once they move to a new world.

Feeling scared, upset, paranoid, all mixed in emotions, she finally broke down into tears, hugging Woody tightly. She kept repeating over how she's sorry and she wished she wanted to be a child again. Though she felt Woody's hand rubbing her back to comfort her.

She never noticed his tearful smile and he whispered,"Don't cry, Stella. We will always have each other. You will always be my favorite deputy."

Akira had to say goodbye to her favorite space ranger as she let the tears spill out of her eyes and hugged him softly and gently.

He too had a solemn look but made a smile and whispered,"We will find a way to find each other again. For infinity and beyond...."

With their magic combining, they sealed their memories within their hearts and send them away to a new world where Andy lives.

This made them sad but they had to be strong and had to take care of a problem.

This was the last time they'd ever seen their favorite sheriff and the space ranger.

Until now.....

AAAAAAAAND THE END!! Uwaaaaaaa that's so sad and you know why they were they're original and first owners! But hey, they will find their owners eventually in the future and they can be played with again! Tell me what you think! Also stay safe from the virus, wash your hands constantly, and keep your distance away from your friends and people, even if it hurts! Peace out!