20. Movies & Him

Depuis le début

He had a look of panic and wasted no time to cup my face with his hands, proceeding to wipe my tears with his thumbs. "Blaire, what's wrong. Did I do something wrong?"

I sniffed. "No, you just didn't need to bring these."

My statement instantly made him let out a deep chuckle in response.

"I don't like watching you in pain. Not even the slightest. Also, eating helps with the pain, I guess." he said, scratching the back of his head and I nodded my head yes.

It surely did.

"Thank you so much, Noah." I gave a gentle squeeze to his hand in appreciation and he smiled at me.

There it was.

The damn smile I've grown to love.

And soon, we were sprawled over my bed as we watched a movie, munching on the stuff he had brought for me.

I was leaning on his chest, our legs tangled and he had his one arm around my waist and the other playing with my hair.

I felt happy and safe with him and I wasn't planning on to let him go anytime soon.

He was mine.

Well, not really. But I'd like to think positive.

I raised my head up to find him watching the movie with so much concentration. He was indeed very adorable.

I slowly took his arm, which was now caressing my cheek, into my hands and pecked it gently. I took a glance at him, only to find him smiling at me.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Hey." he whispered back, amusement dancing around his eyes and I cupped his cheeks with my hands.

Why was he so adorable?

"What would you do if I kiss you right here, right now?" I smirked at him and he grinned.

"Then I might have to tell my girlfriend about it." he whispered and I rolled my eyes at him, pulling my hands away from his cheeks.

"Then what are you doing here rather than spending your precious time with her?" I questioned and he kept on grinning, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well, my heart wanted me to come here and spend time with my precious friend and maybe watch a movie or two with her."

I narrowed my eyes at him as he gave me a smug look. "Just go to your girlfriend." I muttered and turned away from him.

He instantly snaked his arms around me, pulling me close to him and I sighed.

"Didn't I tell you you're the only girl for me at this moment?" he pressed a kiss on my head and I nodded my head.

"People tend to change their minds." I replied in a sassy tone and he chuckled.

"I'm definitely not one of them."

I turned around to face him and he plopped himself on his elbows. He raised himself up to place a kiss on my forehead, making me smile instantly.

Can I just fangirl and die peacefully? I thought to myself.

I suddenly became as excited like a child on Christmas. "Is this the moment where you'll kiss me?" I blurted out of nowhere, making Noah chuckle.

"Can I?" he questioned.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Never ask for my permission, Noah. Just do it." I quoted Nike's slogan, making him shake his head at me in amusement.

His eyes suddenly widened slightly for a second until he fished something out of his jacket. "So, I got you a little something."

We both raised ourselves to sit properly.

I smiled slightly at him as he placed a cold material on my palm and started tearing up as I stared at the thing he had gotten me. "Noah, you didn't have to.." my voice trailed and he pressed a quick kiss on my forehead.

"I saw it and I wanted to see it wrapped around your hand." he mumbled and then proceeded to wrap the bracelet around my wrist. I couldn't help but kept staring at the exquisite looking thing now wrapped around my hand.

He got me a silver bracelet which had the symbol of a heartbeat at the middle and an outline of a heart dangling at the side.

I looked at him as he held my hand in front of his mouth with a smile and pressed a soft yet lingering kiss on it, making me smile as well on instant.

His eyes were beaming and all I wanted to do was to kiss the hell out of him and that was what I did.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and straddled his lap, my knees on either side of his thighs which gave me a little height advantage.

Noah wasted no time to wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

I giggled softly looking down at his eyes and placed a kiss on his forehead, then proceeded to pay attention to both of his eyes.

They closed shut when I softly placed a peck on them. Then it was his cheeks' turn. "What are you doing to me, Blaire." he murmured as I placed a kiss on the tip of his nose.

I was now properly sitting on his lap. The front of my body pressed flushed with his as I trailed my fingers towards his hair, playing with the tip, curling them with my fingers and then I finally placed a little peck on his lips, pulling back only to find him pouting.

I smirked. "What happened, baby?" I questioned smugly, making him let out a groan.

"Just kiss me already, baby." he mumbled and I smiled before finally and properly placing my lips on his, letting myself drown in the ecstasy.

I didn't want to stop and I could tell, the feelings were mutual.