iv. 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘

☆☆ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦
004. 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘
❝ 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 ❞
★°🧚‍♀️*゚

 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘❝ 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 ❞★°🧚‍♀️*゚

CHAPTER FOUR

if it were up to her, she would have robert stay the night. but it wasn't. his strict parents would never allow it, even though they know that the two have no romantic feelings toward one and other.

her mom had to go on a business trip, leaving her home alone for a week and scared out of her mind.

the faint echo of a knock made its way into her ears, and she instantly froze. if she made no noise he would have to leave.

after a few minutes, the knocking had disappeared. alyssa let out a sigh of relief, thankful she wouldn't have to deal with noah today.

she put her airpod in, turning on whatever playlist she had on last.

there was something in the background, but it wasn't loud enough to catch her attention.

the noise become a little louder, and she whipped her head to look at the window. just as her eyes met it, a large rock hit the window and bounced off. her eyes widened in fear and she had to hold herself back from letting out a scream.

"i know you're in your room lyss. just let me in." noah yelled her.

her eyes drifted back toward her phone and she picked it up quickly, sending a sos text to robert.

"fine. i'll be back tommorow." noah warned.

A/N
not proud of this chapter but i want to end things between her and noah soon and then things will pick up.