Chapter 2 - The Meeting

The Professor walked up to the City Hall, locking his car on the way up the stairs. 

'Well, this is it. I've got to go in there and face whatever they say... She did say it was nothing bad though, right? Unless she was just trying to soothe my nerves..' He sighed, his thoughts starting to get to him. 

'I need to relax, I'm sure everything's alright. Perhaps he's simply going to thank me for creating the girls..'  He pushed the door open, taking a glance around before being attacked with a hug by his tiny blonde child.

"Professor!!" She always had a very sweet, high-pitched voice that was comparable to a songbird.

"Hello Bubbles, how was school today?"

"It was boring" One of the other girls, this one with short raven hair, chimed in.

"Buttercup, stop being salty. No matter how much you hate it, school is important for enhancing our young minds. And as superheroines, we need to be able to apply logic in the necessary situations."

"Blossy has a point!"

"Shut up Bubbles!"

The Professor chuckled and left the girls to their vices.

"Don't worry, they'll work it out soon enough." The voice from the phone beckoned him over to where the woman sat. 

Sara Bellum was truly gorgeous, even though only the lower half of her face was ever visible. The upper half was covered in thick and curly strawberry red bangs. Buttercup says it reminds her of a poodle. She was tall and curvaceous, and let's face it: She was hot. Sara's favorite color was red. She always wore an outfit of that color to work and had the most beautiful shade of lipstick on her freckle-adorned face. She had the most gorgeous smile that shone a bright white in contrast to the deep red of the lipstick...

"Professor Utonium? Are you still in there?"

'Oh no... I wasn't paying attention... What did she say while I was out?'

"Well, the mayor would like to speak to you now."

"Oh, right! I'll head on in now-"

She flashed that bright smile that stole his breath away for just a split second before he went in to face the mayor. Ms. Bellum hadn't lied, he didn't have anything bad to say. It was mostly just Mayor rambling on about the girls and the town and, strangely enough, pickles. He had to sit through an hour of the ranting before thankfully being saved by his daughters.

"I'll be seeing you soon, Professor Utonium." The beautiful redhead smiled before returning to her work.

"Oh, you can call me Jo-" He was abruptly cut off by Blossom and Bubbles grabbing his arms and carrying him off.

"Girls, my car!"

"You can get it later Professor, we need to talk." Blossom continued pulling it as Bubbles giggled to herself. Buttercup just groaned, clearly not looking forward to the conversation that was soon to come.