When depression hits

y/n pov

Aida was doing my nails since her's where already done I was slowly drowning in my thoughts. "Am I really worth living? Should I just end it all? I want to do it but I'm too scared, what if it doesn't work and then the society knows that I'm not mentally stable." I was snapped out of my thoughts by Aida telling me that she was finished. She saw a tear roll down the side of my face and quickly got up and hugged me tight, I sobbed quietly on her shoulder while she calmed me down. Once I calmed down I explained her how I felt saying that I was an horrible person and I didn't deserved her. "Don't you dare say that y/n, you're so sweet and always there for me everything is going to be fine trust me." She said calmly still hugging me. "I love you so much and I don't want to loose you." I said while letting go of her slowly. She decided to go watch Netflix while I hopped in the shower.

Aida's pov (TRIGGER WARNING in this chapter there is self arm if you don't feel comfortable reading this please pass to the next chapter)

Y/n said to me she would hop in the shower real quick but I have a bad feeling I know what she could be doing and I didn't want to live it again. So I decided to wait a minute or two and I didn't hear the shower so I decided to go check on her. When I got to the bathroom the door wasn't close all the way but trust me I'm not a freak but I really had a bad feeling about it. As I peek through the door opening I saw her going through the same thing as last time.

Y/n pov

I quickly got to the bathroom I undressed and gave a look at my arms and touch the old scars that were tracing them I looked to my side and saw a razor. I hesitated a moment then undid the razor and took the blades I pressed it on one of my old scars the cold metal touching my skin as I cried in silence, I pressed a little harder now moving the blade and saw a bright red liquid slowly coming out of my old wound. I heard a crack towards the door and turn my head around to see Aida looking at me tears in her eyes and everything went black.

Aida's pov (sorry for changing pov so often)

Y/n looked my way as I opened the door a little more tears coming out of my eyes then she fell to the floor. I rushed towards her and examined her wound it was a bit deep but not enough to go to the hospital so I covered the rest of her body with a towel and go the first aid kit. I started of by cleaning the blood of her arm and then putting some bandage over it, I carried her bridal style to her room and putt her down on her bed. "Never thought you were that heavy" I said out loud while giggling a bit. "I love you too" she mumbled under her breath. "Oh, sorry didn't thought you were awake." I reply then walking off and ending up sleeping on her couch.

A/n: sorry for this short and sad chapter but I really felt like including the fact that she wasn't stable mentally but had someone that cared for her and thanks for the ones that read it even though it's pretty triggering.