·········

junkyu is now walking towards the college of arts building. but something's odd. every student that he has been passing by apologizes to him, especially those who bullied him.

he met jaehyuk half way, and asked the younger of what's going on.

“freedom wall.” yedam told his friends and the three of them walked towards the freedom wall.

upon reaching it, he saw keita and mashiho reading something.

“what's that?” junkyu asked curiously.

jihoon, with his boyfriend yoonbin, arrived too with curiosity etched on his face. he suddenly heard the students talking about the replacement of the school officials, soojun being an illegitimate son and park soojin being sent to jail because of murder.

mashiho handed a news paper to junkyu, and it was an article about his dad's wife and his half brother, soojun.

the article says that park soojin is not the real wife of mr. kim donghyuk, and that she fabricated everything that she had shown the public about their marriage, even the birth certificate of her son, park soojun, who is a son of a politician that is imprisoned because of corruption and gambling using the nation's taxes.

it also said that she has been threatening mr. kim of killing his only son, kim junkyu, if he will do something against her will.

the articles have also stated that there are strong evidences (autopsy report and the cctv footage) that park soojin killed mr. kim's wife, choi aera, presented by dr. takata aimi, who is choi aera's best friend.

to say that junkyu is shocked and confused is an understatement.

so he is not a son of his dad's mistress? he is mr. kim's legitimate son?

“another article talks about the replacement of the school officials, because they refused to take immediate actions regarding your bullying case because they are under the power of park soojin.” yoonbin (who was ordered by jihoon to read the other article) said.

“your dad really went this far to protect you, hyung.” jaehyuk said, smiling. happy that finally, the root of junkyu's sufferings will be out of his life starting from now.

meanwhile, mashiho is trying to process something.

so the crime that mom has been talking about was the murder of her own best friend, who is the mother of junkyu?

wait...

mom mentioned about a pact that she made with her best friend.

“we made a pact. that once we have our own families, we'll make our kids marry each other.”

is that why she looks so happy when i told her that i'm in love with junkyu?