Leo's POV 6

I thought I would love this sleep.
Guess who didn't?
I'll give you a hint. He's super hot, wears suspenders and a tool belt, and has a really catchy bad boy reputation.
Okay. Too many hints.
When I came to, I was still in the infirmary, but that really fuzzy blanket Piper gave me was thrown to the floor, as if I had been throwing things all around.
My socks were burned off, and my work boots had been untied. My suspenders were twisted by my tool belt, and that was falling off too.
I must've rolled a lot.
Thinking that, I licked my hand and ran it through my hair, already feeling the cowlick flattening against its will.
I threw my feet over the edge of the cot, and tried to gain my balance as I stood up.
Luckily, I didn't have to worry about falling over, because I seemed to have all of my ADHD energy. I walked over to the door, realizing I was in a separate room than everyone else.
Why? I had no idea.
I pushed open the door, which allowed me to go outside without disturbing the other campers.
Walking outside, I couldn't get enough of the fresh air. It was like eating Takis, those addictive little corn chips, I couldn't stop taking it all in.
It felt so great to be in camp again, finally out of that stuffy nurses office.
Yeah, that's right. I called it a nurses office. I have a Bad Boy rep to keep, thank you very much.
I walked around until I could remember why I was in the infirmary in the first place.
Remembering why, I bolted to Bunker 9.
I shot through the door, not bothering to say hi to my siblings.
I slapped my hand onto the pad lock and let it burn. With a metallic click! the door opened, revealing my glorious workshop.
I slammed the iron door, and tore towards my computer.
I reached the chair, and found the laptop completely restored. No more cracks from me dropping it, and no more burned out letters for when I got ticked off and spelled something wrong.
Maybe it worked, I thought.
I clicked the on switch, and squealed with happiness.
My laptop worked.
After typing in my password, I found my home screen changed. Now it read:
Hey Leo!
Just to let you know, I fixed your computer. Not Jake. Don't listen to him if he says that.
Nice plans you've got working there. I could help you if you want. If not, I understand.
With lots of greasy affection,
Nyssa.