Leo's POV 5

Apparently, when I tripped on the net, I went unconscious faster than expected.
But the,willing of good dreams, thing? Not working.
I dreamed I was falling through the air. I had my magical tool belt on, and I was furiously digging through it. I gripped my Archimedes sphere in one arm, and duct tape in the other.
I knew this day. It was the time I fell on Ogygia.
My dream self worked furiously on my mini helicopter to save myself. I knew I had some what 3 minutes before the impact, and that impact hurt.
But instead of hurt, I heard a voice.
"Leo!" It cried. It sounded really familiar. Kind of like-
"Calypso?" I asked.
"Yes! Repair Boy! I love you. Just always know that!"
"Calypso? What's happening?"
"This is my wish, Leo. The god Hypnos put you to sleep so I could see you! Or, talk. So, this is a dream. You'll wake up soon enough."
"Calypso? What?"
"Leo, my time is up. I love you!"
"Calypso?"
"Bye, Leo."
Then, Calypso's voice faded, and I woke up, crying,"What?"
I looked around at my surroundings. I was in the infirmary, laying in a cot. I tried to get up, but immediately felt a surge of pain in my chest. I gasped for air, and screamed in pain.
Apparently, it was a loud scream, because I had the whole Apollo cabin in the infirmary in three seconds.
"Leo? Are you okay?" The head counselor Will Solace asked.
I nodded,"I- I think I'm okay."
Piper and Jason ran in, Piper in the lead, using her best charm speak saying,"Leo, you'll tell us the truth now. Are you okay?"
That last word lingered in my mind, and I panted,"No. Help."
Will shot Piper a thankful look, and ran over to me. He shoved an oxygen mask on my face, and breathing became easier.
Piper threw a blanket over me and said,"Leo relax."
Those last words were so powerful, that I relaxed so much, and had my first ever peaceful sleep since, well, ever.
And I loved every minute of it.