The Lantern

Y/n POV

I can't believe it. Me, punched Weiss?! Why would I do that anyway? I wanted to be friends with them, not give them more of a reason to hate me. But when she tried to take the lantern from me, It felt like my life was going to be taken away from me. I sigh from this and lay down then heard a knock on my door. Well more like banging.

Y/n: coming

I walk to the door and open it to see a pissed yang.

Y/n: this is about weiss isnt it?

Yang: *nods*

Y/n: look I dont know what came over me.

Yang: so you punch her?!

Y/n: it's not any different for what you guys treat me.

Yang: what does the me-

Y/n: IT MEANS YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING BUT HYPOCRITES

This made yang suprised from my raised voice.

Y/n: I wanted to be friends with you guys but you just spat in my face for no reason. AND IF YOUR LOOKING FOR AN APOLOGY THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!

I slammed my door in her face and let out a frustrated sigh.

Y/n: why do I always lose some and never gain some?

You want to gain something?

I jumped and fell on the ground from a voice out of no where.

Y/n: w-who said that

You were holding on to me tight back at the tomb

Y/n: wait what?

Look down

I did what the voice said and found a large symbol that resembled the one at the tomb

Y/n: the mark from the tomb and on the lantern. Are you one of the lantern corps?

Yes and no child

Y/n: what do you mean?

You see, long ago there were people who wanted the power to control everything. Power, wealth, fame, pleasure of the flesh, you name it. So they searched for a special lantern that had the abilities they needed for this goal. They found the power but died trying to use it. Because of the emotion it fills them with.

Y/n: what is the feeling

GREED

3rd POV

Yang came back to the dorm with her team helping weiss clean up from the punch. Weiss looks to see yang was back

Weiss: did you beat him up?