"Idiot. They'll be jealous I tell you-"

"Since when did you care about that? you wiped my snot everytime back when we were still younger even if we had servants to do that for as. You don't really care about what people thinks about us. Something is off we know." Dome said and Godt sighed and shook his head.

"Really, you two." He said and chuckled.

They reached the town and a swarm of girls greeted them. They were pulled apart and Dome looked for Phoom who was smiling at those women.

Seriously, these town of witches loved handsome young guys so much.

Oh boy. He was seeing red and he felt his blood was boiling.

He ignored those women who tried so hard to get his attention. He was glaring daggers at his boyfriend's head but still it was unnoticed.

"If you won't fucking stop smiling you better get your self ready." The muttered under his breath.

Phoom was still laughing and talking to them and Dome lost it. There was an explosion and a huge patch of ice was covering the soil they were standing on.

Some slipped and yes, Dome saw Phoom catch a lady and he scoff. He bit his lip so hard that it bleed.

"Teerak come here!" Phoom turned to look at Dome with a huge grin but Dome glared at him angrily and he shook his head before marching.

"Sorry to break it off to you ladies but we're all reserved." Phoom said with a nice smile the  he ran to follow his angry lover.

"What's wrong with you?" He grabbed Dome's hand and there goes those raging pair of blue eyes which are now teary.

"Go back to those girls asshole." He spat angrily and yanked his hand back making his boyfriend slip on the thick ice he just did.

He stared at  Phoom who fell on his butt and he turned around. He heard those and they helped Phoom to stand. Those filthy hands touched Phoom and he gritted his teeth.

"What are you doing? He's reserved." Tee spat at one lady and hid the general behind him--- Tae was taller that Tee but still the younger male repelled all those girls who tried to hit on him.

When those girls were out of sight, Tee turned around with a smile on his face. Tae smiled back and expected a hug or even a kiss but no. He was jabbed on his rib angrily by his jealous baby.

"Stop being so fucking attractive. " He hissed and Tae was frozen on his spot but he recovered quickly and wrapped his arms around Tee and placed a kiss on Tee's cheek.

"I'm all yours so no need to be jealous." He reassured Tee who sighed and leaned back on his hug.

Kimmon and Copter were holding hand. Same goes to Joong and Nine.

Earth and Ben were walking closely next to each other. Godt and Bass were being surrounded by girls. It was only the two of them left because the other guys dropped hints about being taken.

"Get your hands off what's mine." Dome said coldly and the ladies looked up to meet Dome's cold glare.

"You literally left him-"

"Shut your trap before I freeze your running mouth." Dome hissed and grabbed Phoom's hand.

The ladies instantly got the message. Dome was not the person to be messed with so they left the couple alone.

Seriously. Dome and his temper.

"Lets go. They must be waiting for all of us." Dome said and the ice slowly melted.