"unnies, i'm gonna go get some drinks do you guys want some?" she asked them. only jihyo and nayeon answered. her other unnie are probably tired and at the same time happy. she grabbed her wallet from her bag and exited their room.

"hmm... a bottle of water for jihyo unnie, a grape juice for nayeon unnie and a chocolate drink for me." she reminded her self.

she insert the money to a machine and waited for her drinks. a few seconds later, she finally got them.

she turned her back and about to walk when she saw his group walking.

she simply looked at her right side and saw that their room is just right beside her.

eotokke?! she panicked. the guys seemed they still haven't seen her. she sighed. act normal! and she did.

she acted like checking the drink she got. "tzuyu-ah."

she stopped once she heard him called her name. "chukkahae." he smiled. she smiled at him too. "kamsahamnida, chukkahae."

he showed her his bunny smile. "kamsahamnida."

"uh, i'll be going now." she told him and bowed, she was about to walk when she felt him hold her arm.

"i'll fetch you in your dorm, in 2 hours."

"wae?" she asked. he just smiled. "don't forget to wear a coat."

"ara." she nodded. "annyeong." and she proceed walking back to their room.

"gomawo, tzuyu-ah!" nayeon said. she just nodded and sat down beside chaeyoung, jeongyeon and jihyo are talking about their schedule. mina and momo are eating while nayeon just joined dahyun and sana who is taking pictures.

"hmm.. you should be here 10 minutes ago, tzuyu." she looked at chaeyoung. "hmm wae?"

"did you met him?" her member caught her in instant. eotokke?! i don't know how to lie!

"ooohh you met him don't you?" she just nodded. "so what did your boyfie told you?" she teased.

her cheeks reddened. "h-he's not my boyfriend yet, changie."

"he's going to be your boyfriend soon, tzuyu-ah, tell me please.."

"i'll tell you later--"

"girls pack now, we are leaving so you can all rest." their manager said. "can't wait."

one by one, they changed into their casual outfits. when mina finished changing her clothes, they proceed to the parking area of the place where MAMA 2016 was located.

she saw his group entering their van. she was about to look away when their eyes met. he showed his two fingers, telling her that he will fetch her in two hours, just like what he told her.

and then he suddenly changes it to a finger heart making her blush. he smiled at her reaction before waving and went inside their van.

she also went inside and sat beside chaeyoung. "i saw that."

"me too, chaengie." momo teased. her members and his members knew about this. even their managers but they remained silent and let them handle this.

"so?"

"he's going to fetch me in two hours." she answered. "for what?"

she shrugged. "i don't know. that's what he said. s-should i change my clothes?"

chaeyoung looked at her. "nah, just put a coat, this is already fine."

she just nodded and just waited until they arrived at their dorm.