2

School was over, Gowon did say she was going to wait for her...this time. Chuu walked out all stressed because school made her feel like she was carrying bricks from her back.

She saw Gowon with her back facing Chuu. "Gowon? You actually waited for me?" Chuu said surprised, "umm, yeah" Gowon responded. "Alright then let's go to the amusement park," Chuu said all happy.

"About that, change of plans" Chuu heart stopped for a second, "w-what?". Gowon walks in front of her, "I change my mind, I don't want to go with you, a loser so...bye" Gowon walked away from Chuu making her feel like a loser.

Chuu watched as the girl went farther and farther. She took a big deep breath and went home feeling embarrassed and worthless that she even tried making friends with her.

Why do you have to be so dumb, Jiwoo she thought to herself as she walked home by herself. She kept on saying negative things in her head while looking down without realizing she bumped into someone.

"Oh...sorry" Chuu looked up to see a tall girl, "is okay" the tall girl responded with a little smile. "Why do you look like you got dumped" Chuu looked up at her surprised, "du-dumped?". She looked at Chuu one more time and nodded, Chuu didn't want to talk about it...too embarrassing.

"What's your name?" Chuu question her, "my name is Ha Sooyoung, but you can call me Yves" the girl responded with a smirk on her face. Yves looked at Chuu wanting to know her name, "..oh my name is Kim Jiwoo, but you can call me Chuu" she gave Yves a huge smile kinda making herself feel better.

"Hmm, you're cute," Yves said while staring at Chuu, "thanks, umm you're tall," Chuu said making Yves giggle a little, "..thanks". Both of them started to talk to each other like simple things: favorite food, color, animal, what they see themselves in the future, and many more.

"My house is this way," Chuu said pointing to the left, "mine, too" Yves responded while following Chuu. "Today, you made my day," Chuu said making her skip, "I'm glad to hear that, so why did you feel down? I'm still curious" Chuu stopped skipping, "long story...just school" Yves left eyebrow went up, "you don't really have that much friends, huh?" Yves said interrupting Chuu thoughts making her blush.

"I can tell" Yves said stopping Chuu from continuing walking and getting in front of her. "Yves..." Chuu whined, "it's okay" Yves said making Chuu cry on her shoulder.

"No one cares" Chuu mumbles on Yves sweater, "huh?" Yves responds not understanding what she said. "No one cares...anymore" Chuu said, but a little bit louder. Yves got in the ground and wipes all of Chuu tears, "well, if now one cares, I'll care...just to see your smile" Yves grabs Chuu chin making her look at her with a little smile.

Chuu knows she barely knows this girl, but she felt like she can count on her. It kinda made her heart jump just thinking about it.

"Thanks, Yves" Chuu said getting up, "no problem" Yves said with a grin, "I guess I should go now" Chuu said kinda shy, "yeah, yeah, me too" Yves didn't want to say bye she kinda liked Chuu. They both went to different directions, but not that far, Chuu went inside in her house thinking about how today was fun since Yves made her day. Yves looks behind seeing Chuu go inside her home, I should probably stop staring, don't want to seem like a weirdo Yves told herself and went to her house just 2 blocks away from Chuu house.

A/N: Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy, bye