"Fort"

After two weeks, they finally managed find a monster in an egg, yet to be born. Only to have Akio lose the egg and have Hibiki smack Akio all day with a stick. The monster that they stole the egg from found the egg before them and is now taking vengeance on them as we speak. Anyways, they managed to find a new egg and raise it.

Two more weeks pass by, and they finally raised the monster to full strength. They also went ahead and tested his power, it's a he by the way, out on Akio. Well, turns out that he was very strong and he sent Akio flying 30 miles to the east.

"Ugh, where is that idiot? I know he should be here somewhere! Wait, maybe he went back...that would be very annoying!" Hibiki said to no one in particular

Hibiki is searching in a desert thirty miles to the east, but he couldn't find his friend Akio

(I should be able to find somebody in this desert easily!) Hibiki thought. He did find a lot of people, but not Akio

And after countless more searches but to no avail, he gave up and went back.

After going back thirty miles to the west, he sees Akio just lying there, on a big rock, waiting patiently for Hibiki to return

"Where were you man? I was looking thirty miles to the east!" Hibiki demanded

Akio sat up and looked at Hibiki and said

"Oh me? Poor little ol' me was sent flying thirty miles or so to the east...but somebody hit a purple slime like monster my way and I bounced right back here! Lucky,huh? But would have broken a few bones if this was real life..."

"You made me waste my time searching..." Hibiki sighed "oh well, let's go take back our "home"."

"Yep let's go! Can't wait to see what our buddy Turdy here is gonna do to that monster!" Akio exclaimed

"Uh, you named him? And of all names, you named him Turdy!?"Hibiki asks

"Yup! Don't question my choices" Akio warned

Hibiki says nothing while questioning Akio choices

(He looks like a second grader going on a field trip he's been looking forward to all year) Hibiki thought (it's kinda weird, cause he's a 7th grader and he hates field trips...)

Precisely thirty six minutes later

Little do they know, they will be facing a big problem that they can't handle on their own.

"I'm so hungry..." Akio groans

"Deal with it" Hibiki replies

"Hey Hibiki, where do you think that monster is?" Akio asks

"How should I know?" Hibiki replies with a shrug

They are walking through the forest that they called home five weeks ago

"I don't know, your smart, so I thought you would know" Akio replies

"Thanks, but I have no clue where that monster is, it can be right below us right now!" Hibiki whispers

Then right on cue, the earth rumbled, and they see the monster right in front of them. They were surprised, very very surprised. Because what stood before didn't terrify them, instead, it made them go "awww" and laugh when it wobbled towards them. What stood, or should I say wobbled, before them was a small purple blob of gooey substance and looked practically harmless. That was, until it spitted out a fraction of the bones of a something that it had apparently digested. The two boys stopped laughing and stared in shock. Then the purple blob grew larger in size as more purple blobs come from the ground and ate their new monster, but it must have tasted bad, cause it spitted it right out, all broken. Then the purple blob turns to the two boys and wobbled towards them. Just as they thought they were about to die right there, the ground suddenly caved in and swallowed them whole. They both fell to the ground. Both still too shocked to say anything. At least, that's what we all thought.