Two boys, one giant monster, coming right up!

(It's gaining on me! It's too fast! Im gonna die! I don't wanna die! Especially not on such a nice day like this! The sun is shining and it's so cool out! Oops getting off tracked. C'mon run faster Hibiki! Your life depends on it! I see the destination! Yes I'm almost there! Just a few feet away! I can make it! Yes! I made it!)

These are the words that was going through Hibiki Urashima's mind while he was getting chased by a giant monster. How large? About the size of a one story house. Not gigantic, but still giant.

Hibiki looks to the right and shouts, "NOW, AKIO, DO IT!" And right after he says that, his friend Akio jumped from a nearby tree from the left and swung his wooden stick at the monster. Akio Suzuki is Hibiki Urashima's best friend.

"Oops, wrong direction" Hibiki says

The monster looked at Akio, who was still on the monster, pitying Akio for his foolishness. The attack wasn't very effective, as you could probably tell.

"Wait, why are you using a wooden stick..." Hibiki asks with a confused expression

"That's the legendary weapon that I told you about" Akio replies calmly.

A few seconds later, Akio and Hibiki were both running for their lives as the monster chased them. Up and over the river, and into the woods. After running for what seemed like hours, the boys finally shook off the monster. While they were catching their breath, both exhausted from their long run, Hibiki shouted
" WHAT THE HECK AKIO, I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU HAD A LEGENDARY WEAPON!" Hibiki shouted at Akio

"YEA THATS THE STICK!" Akio replies hurriedly

"A STICK ISN'T LEGENDARY IN THE VERY LEAST!" Hibiki yelled back furiously

"WELL MAYBE IT IS, DON'T JUDGE THINGS BY THEIR APPEARANCE!"

"IT'S JUST A NORMAL STICK! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT IT IS A LEGENDARY WEAPON!?"

"WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT SOME IDIOT SAID THE STICK I GOT WAS A LEGENDARY WEAPON!", Akio shouted back.

"AND YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED HIM?" Hibiki yells back with a bewildered expression

"NO, IT WAS NOT A HIM, IT WAS A HER, AND YEA, I BELIEVED HER!"

"SHE WAS OBVIOUSLY LYING! YOU MADE IT SOUND AS THO YOU HAD A LEGENDARY SWORD OR SOMETHING!, AND CALLING A GIRL A IDIOT IS RUDE!"

"SHES NOT A GIRL, SHE WAS A OLD GRANDMA!"

"THATS EVEN RUDER!"

"OH SHUT UP!"

"NEVER, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT WE ARE IN THIS MESS ANYWAYS!"

Two hours ago

"Hey Hibiki! You won't believe what I just found! It is a legendary weapon!!"

Akio excitedly told Hibiki. It has been a week since they had been stuck in the game Everland, and they've gotten pretty accustomed to their new life.

"Woah, really? Let me see!" Hibiki said with a excited look on his face

"No way! I'll show you when the time comes. Oh! I have an idea! Hibiki, go find a monster! You will lure it here and I'll kill it! That way, we can earn experience and gold!" Akio said with a overly exited expression.

"Ok, understood!" Hibiki said back repeating the same face.

Back in the present

Hibiki sighs, "Well, arguing isn't gonna do us any good, let's go back"

"No way, are you crazy? For all we know, the monster is definitely just waiting there for us to go back so it can eat us!"