Jackal x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

"Ryad, it's not that, what if people find out? Relationships at Rainbow are not allowed and dangerous."

"It'll be our dirty little secret." He smirked before placing his lips on yours. "So what do we do about who wins?" Y/n asked sub-consciously looking at the now broken camera, thanks to Jackal.

"Your the newbie, you got this." Ryad smiled before kissing his lovers hand.

Soon, he put a breaching charge up against a wall standing next to it. "See you soon, Cariño" he smiled before pulling the trigger, the next part you couldn't watch so you turned your back and slowly crept to the objective room.

Deep in thought you let Ash sneak up on you. "Surprised you didn't hear me." Ash smiles before shooting and missing due to Y/n quickly running behind cover. Ela went behind her and gave Ash a quick knife to the back, ending the round.

You were all transferred back into reality, you walked out the Simulation Room bumping into Jackal. "Hey Ryad." Y/n smiled sincerely, but that is what caught Buck off guard, he noticed the two talking happily which made no sense, they HATED each other. He decided to continue spying on them.

"I hope to see you in my dorm later." Ryad winked before hurriedly kissing you and heading for his dorm.

Y/n smiled, and as just as he was about to step into his room, a tight hand grabbed his wrist. "It's funny the trackers don't know when they are being tracked." Buck smirked before pulling you into your room.

Buck, the only operator you hated with a passion, he was nice at first, but when you refused to date him, he started doing everything against you.

"I saw Jackal and you." He grinned plopping down onto your dorm couch. "So what do you want?" Y/n frowned closing his door tightly, locking it.

"And no, I won't please you sexually."

He stared at you with a serious expression then bursted our laughing, until he couldn't breathe.

"I didn't think it was so funny." Y/n hugged before sighing.

"The MOST you'd ever receive from me is a phone call, by accident." He smirked before becoming serious again. "Your not my type anymore."

"Right, anyways, what do you want?" Y/n asked, he didn't want to be the one ruining Ryad's career.

"Break his helmet, simple right?" Seb questioned with a light smile, "Ryad is the only competition, I have, without his gear, he's nothing."

"Or both of your places in Rainbow, disappears." He whispered in your ear before leaving your room with a huge grin. "Destroy his helmet?" Y/n whispered to himself with a frown.

Either way, I'm jeopardizing Ryad's Rainbow Operator Career.

I slowly walked to his dorm, making sure nobody was following, I sneaked in silently. His room was dark and silent, I was wondering if he was in here, until a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"At least he's still in his gear." Y/n internally told himself before Ryad smashed his lips on mine. His helmet didn't deny access to the bottom half of his face.

As he made it to the bed, kissing all the way, he started removing clothing. "Let me." Y/n smiled before gently unstrapping his helmet, and setting it at the edge of the bed, before he could do anything else, Ryad pushed you harder onto the bed.

You hesitantly kissed back, trying to reach for the helmet, Ryad stopped. "What's wrong?" He asked sitting up on the bed staring at you. I looked at him with pleading eyes, "Somebody saw us." Y/n mumbled quietly with a sad look.

"They said if I didn't break your helmet, both our careers in Rainbow would be over."

"Who?" He asked putting on his clothing. "Ryad it's not that big of a deal." Y/n assured rearing his hand on Ryad's chest.

Quick Comment- Ryad's nipples were so sexy.

"It's not a big deal to threaten me, but nobody will ever talk to you like that." He clarified before pulling on a shirt. "So I'll ask again, who?"

"Sebastien." Y/n whispered as the hand on Ryad's chest was removed. "Buck?" He asked seriously. To which Y/n just nodded.

You followed him to the Cafeteria where Buck was bragging and being a dick.

Ryad grabbed him by his shoulders and tossed him off the chair. "What the hell dude?" Buck asked getting up and wiping himself off, he then looked at you with a glare.

"Don't ever threaten Y/n, understand me?" Jackal yelled grabbing him by his collar. "Fuck you." He spat before Ryad threw him onto the ground again, but as he went to hit Buck, a voice called out, "Specialist Ryad, is that the smartest move?" That raspy, serious voice made everybody scared.

"Six?" Ryad asked before turning away from Buck. "Starting a fight with one of my operators is a bad choice, Specialist Ryad, Sebastien, Y/n come with me. Now."

Of course I didn't think twice! She is a scary woman, so I followed her to her office.

"Specialist Y/n, what happened?"

"But-"

"Specialist Sebastien, is your name Y/n? Then I suggest you shut the hell up, you won't say a single thing until I ask you to, got it?" She said bitterly and with fury.

"Go go ahead." She looked at me.

I told her everything that happened, from the Vault to the current moment, leaving nothing.

"I'm so glad you told me the truth, you see, I know everything. And you talking the truth is a great start." She smiled softly but she still had the danger glimmer in her eyes. "But please, don't kick Ryad off team Rainbow, it was my fault." Y/n whispered to Six who had raised a brow.

"You are the rookie after all, and Ryad has been here for a while, it seems IF anyone were to leave, unfortunately that would be you." She mumbled stacking papers on her desk.

"I understand."

"Good, now Ryad, you knew the rules and not to cross me, so explain, why did you break the rules." Six questioned while Buck chuckled.

"I'm sorry Specialist Sebastien, do you find something funny? Because my foot up your ass is starting to seem hilarious."

"No Ma'am."

"Your making your position in Rainbow questionable, now Specialist Ryad, please answer the question."

"Because I love him."

"Love, huh?" She sighed.

"I've heard enough." She stated bitterly.

"But please-" Started Y/n, but he was met with a dangerous glimmer.

"Return to your dorms immediately, speaking nothing of this meeting, PDA will not be seen outside the halls, only in the dorm of your choosing, Specialist Sebastien, you will have cleaning duty for a month, next time, mind your damn business, dismissed." She ordered before we all left the room.

Ryad brought Y/n back to his dorm. "Wonder why she let us go." Ryad questioned with a small smile. "Maybe she's a softy, so you love me, huh?" Y/n smirked before Ryad got red and flustered.

"Don't worry, I love you too." Y/n smiled before kissing his lover passionately.