Sharing The Spotlight

Start from the beginning

"The first and last time." He stated, sitting back down in his chair, propping his feet up once again.

"Oh? Not a fan of the spotlight? I though you wanted to be a comedian, aren't you suppose to want to be in the spotlight?" _____ asked, looking at Joker's reflection. She watched him as he pulled another cigarette out and light it. What she'd give to have one before the show.

Joker noticed this and smirked, pulling one out and offering it to her. Not like he'd have use the whole pack tonight. _____ eagerly took it, thanking him in the process. She leaned over as he lit is lighter, his eyes gazing at her lips as she puffed at the bus.

"Plans change. But just because this'll be my only interview doesn't mean I won't make it one to remember." He winked at the actress. She arched a brow at him, interested. "You could say I plan to go out with a bang."

"Oh you are a funny one." She chuckled, smoke drilling from her red stained lips. Joker eyes her reflection. He couldn't wait to sneak a peek when she had to change.

"You working on any new films?" He asked her. She gazed at him.

"My first horror movie." She smirked. "But I can't get my screams right.. the director keeps telling me that it doesn't sound real enough." Joker thought it ironically funny how this conversation was going down. He expected her to be a stuck up goody two shoes, like every little rich bitch out there.

"I'm sure you'll get it right. I could help you." He flashed her a grin, taking a drag. The actress seemed taken back at first.

"My, my. I wasn't aware that my costar was a coy little clown." She stood up from her seat and walked to where her dress hung against the wall. "Perhaps you could help open my vocal cords later tonight. I usually open a bottle at my place after things like this. Maybe you should join me after the show. There you can help me.. really scream." The actress opened her trenchcoat to show that she was wearing a slip underneath. She pulled her coat off and hung it up while grabbed the sequenced gown. She glanced at Joker's reflection, letting her slip fall off of her and onto the floor. Nothing underneath. What a scandalous woman she was. Joker stood up, moving past the curtain as she stepped into her dress, pulling it over her hips and slipping her arms through.

"Why wait till later tonight," Joker helped her zip up the back of the dress before slowly pressing her against the vanity counter. "when we could practice your screaming now?"

His hand traveled up the slit in her dress, rubbing her thigh and squeezing at her ass. She squealed against him, her lips begging him to come closer.

Arthur would have never tried something like this. This was fucking ______ ______. There's no way she would never glance at him.

But Joker. Joker would bend her over Murray Franklin's desk and show all of Gotham who she belongs to now.

Joker slammed his lips into the actress's, his hand lifting her dress up and brushing against her neather regions. She let out a fluttered sigh as she felt his hand softly slip between her legs.

Apperently his flirting was enough to get her hot and bothered. Joker noticed how slick her cunt already was, his finger easily sliding against her folds. He smirked in the kiss, propping her leg up onto her seat and finding her sensitive pearl.

_____ winced once Joker began swirling his middle finger around her pussy. She felt him smile against her lips. His other arm wrapped around her back so she could fully lean back, gaining him better access. She whimpered into the kiss as he slid in a digit, followed by another, pumping his fingers into while his palm massaged her clit.

She was desperate to keep her voice down. God forbid anyone walked in now.

"Oh God.." She moaned, her eyes lazily staring up at Joker as he had complete control over her. He chuckled to himself, feeling his trousers shrink.