Michael x Jake

Jake was working in a quiet manner, ignoring the many words spilling out of the man next to him. Finally, Dwight tapped his shoulder, knocking Jake out of his burning focus on the metallic box in front of him. Dwight was looking shocked, horrified even, at something near him. Jake was confused, blowing it off but still looking towards his left. There, stood a muscular, tall man with a pale white mask, and blue coveralls. The mans mask had no emotion on it, but he could sense the blood lust from the man. He felt like wincing just from the sheer power  that radiated from him, but Dwight soon knocked him out of the fixation on the murderer, pulling him up to run.

   Jake started to run awkwardly, quickly spinning past a rickety, paint peeling, old fence. He sprinted towards one of the peeling houses, the color drained and washed out almost. He ran towards the white fence, pulling himself up and over the obstacle, nicking his foot a bit, stumbling forward, hitting his head a bit. He kept mindlessly running, not looking back, hearing the loud crunching of leaves behind him, he didn't dare look back in fear of losing speed and being caught by the horrifyingly tall man. The mute was quickly catching up the winding and swerving saboteur. As the smaller man tried to vault over one of the fences, Michael sped up, snagging him back over the fence and into his strong, intimidating iron grasp.

   Jake kicked, pounding on his back, and kneeing him a few times in the chest. It didn't even phase The Shape. The mute kept striding towards a hook, before he passed it, walking into a basement beneath one of the houses, throwing him onto an old, creaky Mattress. The mute stared down at the male, before discarding the knife, off somewhere in the basement. He crawled over the smaller male, gripping his face and snapping it towards his latex max, his breathing heavy.

   Jake couldn't help but breathe in the scent of the male, the smell almost like wood. He smelled of ash.. like a forest fire almost? Jake couldn't exactly pinpoint the smell, but it wrapped around him, the enticing smell causing him to not realize what was truly happening.

    The shape slowly sat the man up, gripping the bottom of his shirt, looking back at Jake for some reassurance. Jake stared in awe for a moment.. the killer.. someone that was full of bloodlust.. one that had killed so many.. was waiting for an "ok" for him to lift up the shirt. Jake, finally spoke to the male, not counting the grunts from earlier, "I.. It's alright.. you can."

   This started a flame within Michael.. he quickly ripped the shirt off of him, and threw it somewhere across the room. He pushed him back onto the old mattress, and pulled his mask up to around the bridge of his nose. Jake couldn't concentrate on anything but just taking in Michael's partially shown face. He was.. so  unbelievably good looking, he could tell just from what he was getting from just this small action.

   Jake studied the sharp jawline, stubble covering it, making him even sexier to the small male. He caught site of Michael's eyes through the mask, as he was so close. Michael had light brown eyes, almost honey like. Jake wanted to reach up and kiss him, again and again. That's when Jake was brought back to reality, as Michael's large hands roamed his chest, running his hands up and down his soft skin, feeling around his abdomen, before coming back up and slightly rubbing over one of Jakes nipples. Jake let out a soft gasp, followed by a low whine. The larger of the two quickly took notice of this. He went back to his nipple, squeezing it between his thumb and index finger. Jake moaned, bucking up against the bigger male. His pants suddenly tightened around his member, as he quickly grew hard. Michael took advantage of his newfound power over the smaller man. He slowly lowered his head down to the saboteur's chest, his warm breath spreading across it, causing  Jake to shiver from the drastic change of temperature.

     The shape flicked his tongue over Jakes nipple, enjoying the moan that escaped the younger males mouth. Michael used his hand to expertly flick and toy with Jake's left nipple, the other holding himself up. He began to kiss and nip at the smaller males chest and neck, enjoying the whimpers and whines from the male, every now and again getting a moan. The shape was slowly getting impatient, his member completely erect, kept behind the uncomfortably tight fabrics of his boxers. He leaned back, taking a silent moment to admire his work, a drooling, shaking Jake beneath him. Michael stood, slowly stripping for the smaller male, enjoying the way Jake heated up even more, his blush reaching his shoulders practically.