Author's Note

Sometimes, I find myself looking back on this story and cringing. I'll even reread it. Because obviously just thinking about the cringy, underdeveloped, grammatically incorrect story that this is, is just oh so delightful. Not.

I am also typing this update on my phone. At half past one in the morning and I must say, that this was a spur of the moment thing.

I wrote this story 4-5 years ago as most of it was written in 2015. That means that the majority of this story was written when I was 12 years old. No 12 year old writes anything even remotely worthwhile. Now, if you are or were one of those genius writers who can write a 500 page best seller, then props to you, and I wish I could have musterer up even half that talent at the ripe old age of 12.

Everything about this story is just not good. There's plot hole after plot hole (the biggest one being when they have their 16 or so year old daughter at their wedding?? Laziness at its finest, ladies and gentlemen.), quotation marks where there shouldn't be quotes (I mean, probably.), and basically every other aspect of just everything about the way this story was written, how it was portrayed, the character development, the pace, blah blah blah.

By no means am I judging my skills now on the skills I had when I wrote this book, but this story is kind of a dark spot on how I perceive my own capabilities. I have kept it published for the last few years because people seem to enjoy it, even of just for a laugh. Although, a lot of people leave this story feeling some form of confusion.

In essence, this story is pretty much the epitome of things I don't like or can't stand in other stories.

A couple years back I attempted to rewrite this story, but that didn't go very far considering I wrote like 7 words that had nothing to do with the story. Eh.

So, as I am now 17, and a smidgen better at writing, I was wondering if anyone would like it if I rewrote this story? It would be drastically different though. Names, labels, etc. will be changed. The only thing that will stay the same is that it is a kurama story. It most likely won't be a xreader story.

I would really appreciate feedback on this post, and I will take into account any and all suggestions given.

Thank you,
Anastasia

:)