4

.............morning the next day.......

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up, get trady for school and say goodbye to the shrine spirits.

When I'm outside I see a red car and Kurama leaning on it.

"Were you waiting for me?" I ask while blushing.

"Yes now get in before your late"

"But"

"No buts, we're a couple so this is one of my jobs now come on"

"Fine"

.................school.............................

Kurama gets out of the car and goes to my door and grabs my hand to help me out. At the same all the girls were saying stuff like,

"Why is she here"

"Why is he with her"

"She should leave"

Kurama begins to walk with me to the class room. When we get there all the girls in the class glare at me.

"Kurama get away from her all you need is me" one of the girls glaring at me.

"OK, KURAMA IS'NT SOMETHING YOU 'CLAIM'. HE HAS HIS ON LIFE. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT. GROW UP. JUST CAUSE HE'S A POP STAR DOESN'T MEAN HE'S YOURS." I snap at thr girl in front of me. Everyone was suprised by my reaction including kurama who was still holding my hand.

"Alright just so everyone understands me and (y/n) are a couple and I love her so back off."

All the girls gasped and kate attempted to punch me but kurama grabed her fist.(kates the one who says she's the prettiest)

"At my concert tonight I will tell everyone there that. I love (Y/n)"

"Not I do something about it. You and (Y/n) can't stay by eacother like glue all day can you." Kate yelled

"We can try" I said and kurama nodded and smiled while looking into my eyes.

.........Back home...................

By the time kurama and I got home it was dark and almost time for his concert.

Afyer I changed for his concert we were aboit to go in his car when he picked me up and we started to fly.

"This is how we're getting to my concert"

"It really is more bueatiful during the night"

"Ya it is. Hey you're not scared anymore?"

"No because I know you're the one carrying me and I trust you with my life"

"We're almost there"

"Ok"

.............................end of concert...

"Everyone may I have your attention I have an announcement" kurama said into the microphone

After everyone had their eyes on kurama he said "i know all want me to be yours but im inlove with (y/n) and I would like to bring her on stage.

He spread out his wings and flew to where I was and picked me up bridal style and brought me on stage.

"If any of you come near her you'll answer to me"

"K-Kurama you really did it"

"Of course I did"

We then left the concert and he flew to the roof of the school and layed me on top of him with my back facing him.

"Why did you do it Kurama?"

"You still don't know" he said about to kiss me but instead he licked my lip and I allowed him to enter my mouth with his tounge.

After that we fell asleep in eachothers arms.