Chapter 4: Continued From Chapter 1

You immediately decide that this isn't what you want. Why would you ever want to kill everyone!? That would be too lonely!

You turn and go to your room quickly. You'll escape in the morning, when it's time to go to breakfast. Sure, you'll be breaking your schedule, but it'll be way better than staying and doing that bullshit!

You lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling and recalling what you just heard. Before you sleep again, you make a mental list of the things you'll need. You set your alarm to very early in the morning, yet still late enough that your battery will charge.

~.Early The Next Morning.~

Your eyes snap open when your alarm wakes you up. You check your charge to see it at 100%. You grin and get up, pulling the charger out of your head. Before even thinking about escaping, you debate on whether that charger can be pulled out of the wall, but after some inspection, it's impossible without initiating a warning to Doctor. You leave it there, sneak out the door, and rush down the hallway. However, your escape doesn't even start, and an alarm rings.

You curse softly. The doctor definitely is a clever son of a bitch if he's installed an alarm in case you get out of the room before it's time to get up. You growl and rush off down a random hallway in hopes that you can escape the things that will surely come to get you back to where you need to be and stay there!

As you expected, machines that beep and flash red lights in a warning way rush down the halls in search of you. You press yourself into a crack, which is used to store the slender things that aren't needed, just big enough for you to slip in sideways. The flashing lights whizz by like lightning, and soon the coast is clear. You poke your head out, looking to either side in case something else comes by.

Sighing with relief when nothing else appears, you sneak along the walls to a hallway with three paths. You curse once more.

If you want to go right, go to chapter 2

If you want to go left, go to chapter 3

If you want to go straight, go to chapter 8