He put on his shoes and got up taking his keys off the dresser and left.

Yn POV

I was laying on the bed playing games on my phone. I felt two hands holding my upper ankles pulling me down. Ray came over to me and kissed my lips I kissed him back. He grabbed my shorts and slid them off along with my panties. He began touching my pussy. "Damn you wet" he said "But I could make you soak." He added on. Rubbing my inner thighs. The inserted two of fingers in me as I began to softly moan. He kept going then began licking my clit making me moan louder. As he kept going my back arch more. I began to cum til he stopped. "The hell bae" I complain. "I said I was gonna punish you." He reminded me. He went in his draw and took out a condom. He walked towards. The door and motion me to come. I got up and we went to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and began taking off his clothes. I took off my bra and got inside. He came in looking down on me I wrapped my arms around his waist. He kissed my lips. His hands felt my body lowering down feeling me. The warm water beating our skin.
He switched places with me placing my back against the wall. He picked me up and began thrusting in me. In pleasure I moaned. My arms around his neck. My moans filled his ear as he made me feel good in every thrust. Then began going faster and deeper. I moaned a bit louder. "Me..Me gusta Papi." I moan through my words. "You like it?" He asked "Si" I answered
Moans filled the room. Soon enough I came and did my first organism. My body shook I held on to him tight. As I came more. He kept going til he came.

After we actually showered and Ray came me some of his boxers and t shirt while my clothes were in the wash. We laid down cuddling in his bed.

"What are we?" I asked

"Humans." He answered I hit him playfully.

"Ass.But for for real I'm talking about me and you." I asked making deep conversation. He held my hand connecting his fingers between mine.

"Well your my lady."