Christmas / Up

Yn pov

I woke in the bed next to Ray as he got up and streched out he smiled at me
" Good morning love Merry Christmas." Ray greeted me

" Good morning and merry Christmas to you to baby." I replied

I got up off the bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth

. "It's Christmas! kids oh my god wake up Santa was here!"

My dad yelled around the house making everyone come out to the living room. As I finished brushing my teeth. I walked to the room door.

"Don't wait up babe." Ray told me.

"Okay." I said.

I went out to the living room and sat next to Jerome on the couch. As everyone came out to the living room Ray sat next to me holding presents placing them on the floor next to him. I knew he got something in there for me.

"I got something for everybody no one is left out." My dad told all of us.

"I just wanna know what you got us. "Jerome said in a playful manner

"Come get your gifts. "My dad said

We all went under the Christmas tree and I handed Ray 4 gifts one from my dad and the rest was from me. Then looked for the 2 gifts my dad gave me.

"Thank you yn." Ray said

" Your welcome and thank you." I said

"What you talking about I didn't get you a present." Ray said confused but tried to resist a smile.

"Stop lying" I said

"I'm not." Ray replied "mhm" i hum

"Okay I am. I left it on the near the couch." Ray smiled

"Your so funny." I said I went to by the couch for my gifts and sat next to Ray by the tree."Open it I told Ray wanting him to reveal his gift to me
He unraveled the paper. As it showed a Bob Marley vinyl CD, the next one was sketch book and art supplies and grinder.

"You know me so well." Ray smiled

"Well I do pay attention babe." I replied

"Open yours "Ray said to me
I grabbed the presents and removed the gift wrappings. The first one was a hoodie that labeled t.d.e, the second one was a drawing from a selfie we took months ago."I have your third gift."Ray whispered in my ear. "As long as it's not in your pants " I whispered

After breakfast and christmas dinner which was frozen pizza. We all sat in the living room watching tv. While Jerome sat in his room. As my phone buzzed i cut it on and looked at the text.

Jerome
Yo You and Ray come in my room so we can burn.

Ray read the text we got off the couch and walked through the kitchen and went into Jerome room. Ray took a the egg chair while I sat on Ray lap.
A knock hit his room back door that lead to the backyard he opened the door and lead some girl in. We greeted each other. The door opened popping in Darius I rolled my eyes. Ray rubbed my thighs as a sign for me to calm down.

"What you want nigga." Jerome said

"To burn" Darius replied

"Nigga come in," Jerome opened the door leting him in.

Darius walked in and sat on the chair next to me and Ray. As Jerome played his gang rap music. He passed me and Ray a Ready made blunt. "Ladies first." Ray told me letting me spark it us first. I hit the blunt this passed it to him. As we all sat in Jerome room sinking the weed smoke in. Me and Ray walked outside through the backdoor and went to our room backdoor as a short cut. I locked the doors as Ray laid on the bed I climbed on top of him and kissed his lips. Our lips moved together as we kissed his handed felt around my body. I'm addicted to his loving touch. "Wait till we a room." He said in a sexy tone.