˗'ˏ a neutron connection • suh johnny oneshot ˎˊ˗

══════════════
warning ❦ very sad
══════════════
first person pov...

Hello! My name is Jenny Neutron uwu. I'm not like other g o r l s. I make friendship bracelets for myself, make cookies for the homeless rats, and take knitting classes owo.

I am just so different from the other gorls. All of them are so jealous of my uniqueness. Most of their jealousy comes from my very beautiful and tall hair. They always stuff me in cheezit boxes because I am just so different from them OnO.

My differentness has caused all the boiz to run away from me T^T. I am very sad and lonely all of the time. The b u l l i s caused me to start wearing Abraham Lincoln style top hats because they made me feel insecure about my fabulous hair :( Now, boiz don't notice me anymore because my beauty is hidden behind my top hat.

But,that all changed when I met Johnny Neutron,the love of my life uwu. Today marks our 3 hour anniversary and I am just so in love with my husbando uwu.

You might be wondering how me and my husbando met. W e l l, it all started just this morning...

════════════════════════════

I was walking myself to my first period class like the good gorl i am owo. But, as usual, the jealous and
m e a n gorls starting pushing me and my top hat.

"Roaches are hotter than whatever the f r i c k you are." The crowd erupted into a loud chuckle. I would cri,but I was so used to what they had to say to me T^T.

As I adjusted my beautiful hat, I picked up the friendship bracelet I dropped. My very quirky bracelet stitched with the word "uwu" was smashed. I broke into a frown. They have destroyed my quirkiness :(

As I picked it up, another hand popped in. I looked up to see a tol boi in a very tol hat.

"You need a hand owo?" My eyes widened as I heard him spoke. Oh my UWU! He is just as q u i r k y as me. I smiled gleefully as we picked up my friendship bracelet together.

"T-thank you 👉👈 OuO." The tips of my fingers touched in a quirky manner. He uwued at me and touched his fingers too because he was just as quirky as me.

"You're welcome 👉👈 owo. I'm Suh Johnny Neutron, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Suh Johnny Neutron! I'm Jenny Neutron uwu."

"I hope we can see each other again."

I grinned at his response. I finally met my s e n p i e owo. I don't have to be sad and alone anymore. I sheepishly replied, "Me too."

Just as I was about to leave, my beautiful top hat got caught against someone's conveniently placed elbow. My hat tipped over,revealing my fabulous hair.

I gasped as I tried and picked up my hat again but it was conveniently kicked away

I gasped as I tried and picked up my hat again but it was conveniently kicked away. My hair stood tol and proud in the wind. Suh Johnny Neutron looked shocked with fear.

"I'M SO SORRY YOU HAVE TO SEE ME LIKE THIS OnO!" I ran as fast as I could away from my s e n p i e. I was so embarassed.

But, my s e n p i e grabbed me by the shoulder and twirled me around. I owoed and cried as I looked at his face.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this. I am just too quirky for you and I get that OnO." I looked at his lips and he appeared to be smiling.

"Don't worry, my s e n p i e. I am just as quirky as you uwu." Taking off his hat,he revealed his tol and beautiful hair,just like mine. "Now let's uwu and cuddle in the boiz' locker room."

═══════════════════════════

And t h a t is the story if how I met my s e n p i e. The 3 hours we had together have been the past 3 hours of my life. I am so glad I have found my one and only true love uwu.

Author's Note
thank you for reading this masterpiece of a story :))
even though it may be the most beautiful thing you have ever read in your entire life, we do not intend for this to be taken t o o seriously 😔✋
all stories on our account are for our entertainment as people and we do not intend to hurt anyone with our actions.

in hindsight, johnny x jenny do be kinda cute tho 👀👀

-e r o s i o n