Two

Art walked up to Tims desk where he and Raylan were sitting. Art stated I've got a case for you two.

Raylan asked what's the case.

Art stated well it's an old one apparently some twenty years ago in Harlan a convenience store blew up and burned to the ground. Raylan was that before or after you moved away.

Raylan shrugged both.

Art stared at him before he move on and said doesn't matter anyway, apparently the guy who was working that night was blamed for it but he was recently proved innocent and now they think that the person who did it is coming back to Harlen to blow it up again.

Tim stated it sounds like it could have been Boyd Crowder.

Art stated I thought that too but remember this was ages before he actually started blowing things up.

Raylan asked why do they think that he's going to blow it up again.

Art replied apparently the owners received a letter saying that it was going to be blown up again unless they sold their shop.

Raylan questioned is there a possibility that someone is just trying to scare them and it isn't the same person who blew it up all those years ago.

Art shrugged possibly but I want you two to find out who is responsible.

Raylan questioned why does this matter shouldn't local law enforcement be dealing with it.

Art nodded yeah but there at a dead end and I owe the sheriff a favour so here we are and here you are.

Tim groaned can't Raylan handle this by himself.

Art stated no I don't trust him to be alone in Harlan anymore.

Raylan stated I'm a grown man I'll be fine.

Art nodded I know because Tim is going with you.

Raylan and Tim got their coat and went to head out but before they did Art called Tim into his office. Art said keep a close eye on him Tim I think Crowder is involved somehow and when he is it never ends well.

Tim nodded I think you are right.

Raylan was sitting on his desk waiting for Tim and said where to first.

Tim replied you're the local you should know where to head.

Raylan shrugged read the case then you can work it out.

Tim picked up the case file and replied i think I might just do that.

They walked out to Raylans car and Tim got in the passengers seat and opened the file. Raylan started driving and Tim exclaimed holy shit this was one bad fire.

Raylan nodded but didn't respond. Tim then said it happened across the road from a bar.

Raylan again just nodded and Tim said why can't I help but feel like you know something more than you are letting on.

Raylan laughed what are you getting at here.

Tim said whilst talking to Art you said both when he asked yo if it was before or after you left.

Raylan groaned look Tim don't get involved with this, it's deeper than you think.

Tim snarled well you better start explaining and catch me up before we reach Harlan.

Raylan took a deep breath and mumbled Arlo was in the pub, we worked out the police would need to question them, the store was empty and so we set up the explosives and then as I left town he set off the explosives.