How much for the Jedi?

"The Hutt Space-- as in criminals and First Order sympathizers?" You asked affirmatively. You already knew the answer though.

"Yep, that's the one." Alex confirmed. He continued to mesh buttons as you ran to the back of the ship.

You looked around for any type of solution to your problem. Suddenly towering over the blaring alarm, a loud bang spattered underneath you.

That does not sound good.

You quickly made your way back to the front of the ship and sat down in the pilots seat. You pulled up on the levers and navigated the ship towards the Hutt Space. You smelled smoke in the air and quickly realized the ship wouldn't make it to the drop point. With all of your strength you pulled up on the levers as the ship continued to spiral facing down towards the atmosphere.

"Were going to have to land it in the water! If we land it on the ground there won't be much ship left, or us left. I can't slow it down!" You groan as you pull your weight on the levers. Alex quickly runs over to you and puts his hands over yours, pulling the lever back with you.

"No Alex! Not so ha--" Suddenly you jolted back into the seat and lifted up your hands to see the lever dangling sparking chords, broken, in your hand.

"Damnit!" You threw the lever off to the side and quickly accepted your doom. You would die on this shitty ship with shitty Alex.

Alex was speechless and looked pale as a ghost as he almost too calmly sat down in the co- pilot seat next to you. You took one last look at the galaxy and the flames building around the acrylic glass.

Almost instantly the fire dispersed and the heat hitting your face stabilized. The ship grew level within seconds and slowed down almost to a complete stop, until you started moving backwards. You quickly got up from your seat unleashing the harnesses and flashed Alex a confused demeanor. You looked out over the glass and saw nothing but the Hutt Space growing farther in your vision. You thought maybe the resistance had found you, that you were safe. You threw on your satchel and made your way to the back of the ship into the ramp. You looked behind you and saw a worried look on Alex's face.

"Alex, what is it?" You asked.

He stood up and looked above him. Suddenly the space disappeared and a new darkness swept over the ship. You walked forward and suddenly you knew the resistance had not found you. It was someone else. You saw white lights swaying back and forth, as your ship hunkered down onto the floor of the room dust splattered around the glass. It was much too dirty to be the resistance you thought to yourself. You quickly grabbed your lightsaber from your side and drew the crackling blue blade out promptly. The hatch unsealed and you stood ready to fight. The ramp creaked down and dust crept its way into the ship. You swatted away the dust and focused your eyes on a figure standing in front of you.

"What do we have here?" A gritty deep voice appeared from the dust. The air cleared and you stepped forward to threaten your saber when you locked eyes on the what looked like 20 creatures behind the figure. The figure made his way up the ramp. You froze, knowing you pose no threat to this many people. The man had grey hair and a long face, evil crowded his eyes as you noticed a scar reaching below his neck up to his forehead. You gasped at the sight of him. You looked back at Alex who was crouched behind the pilot's chair, lightsaber drawn.

"Who are you?" You ask loudly.

"Who am I?" He asked rhetorically as he maneuvered around your body. He chuckled maniacally. "I could ask the same of you, but I fear I already know who you are... Young Jedi."