O N E

b a s i c  k e y  t e r m s 

(y/n)= your name

(l/n)= last name

(e/c)= eye color

(h/c)= hair color

(h/l)= hair length

Words in italics are thoughts of  (Y/n).
_________________________________________________

It just supposed to be an ordinary day for (Y/N). 

Healing your people, listening to the elderly of the tribe nag about the young ones behavior. Children tugging your skirt/pants (whichever preferred) so you can tell them folk tales your ancestors have passed on. 

Being the chief of your tribe wasn't easy, but you made it through eventually each day. 

Currently, you were leaving your home, which was centered on a hill above your people's homes and market. Your left-hand man Todoroki, however, was struggling to follow you down some makeshift, stone stairs that lead to the town. 

Your (e/c) eyes couldn't help but glance back at him, stopping in your tracks. "Shouto, what seems to be the issue?" your strong voice rang in the jungle area. He stopped walking as well, leaning forwards and gently stretching  his legs by straightening them out. 

"Nothing, Y/n. Last night the ruffians we encountered last night was a tougher fight than expected. It seems I pushed myself I bit too hard with them." he told you, slowly standing up again properly before walking closer to you. "I agree, if it wasn't for our amazing warriors, I don't think we would've stood a chance, hm?" you told him. 

Unbeknownst to Todoroki and you, a flash of a red form dashed along the morning sky, its gentle sky colors blending the red to look invisible. 

"So then, what are today's duties?"

~ t i m e  s k i p ~

With a basket of heavy fish, you listened carefully to the complaints of your fishermen. "There will be no fish if we keep hunting within the south of the river. But the northern part of the river is drying up, there will be no food from the waters by the end of this month."

Thinking to yourself, you stared at the ground while the group of men and women surrounded you. "Then we will plan to sail to the nearby ocean using our rivers. Please remember to bring this up at our council meeting tonight. Thank you for your hard work today." you told them, thumping a fist gently to your chest. 

It was a sign of respect between your people, the Hyasca tribe, a secluded group of people located within the jungle of Ilicleia. 

The fishermen and women thumped their fists on their chests in return before dispersing. Walking away with the basket, you headed towards the end of the docks to head towards the market square. 

Their chit chat started to rise again, a few keeping their eyes on the young leader. Some did not trust you, and others devoted their life for the tribe and you to keep tradition & peace. 

Despite feeling their eyes watching you, you continued on the path without doubt of your actions by the docks. 

Suddenly, the bushes near you began to rustle as noises of footsteps came towards you. In response, your instinct was to drop the basket of fish, pulling our your clan's sacred sword into fighting position. 

The shrubbery was pushed aside no other than Todoroki, a leaf sticking to his hair as he panted softly.

"Slow down there, easy..." you told him, walking close to him and pulling out the leaf from his hair.