2 - Settling In

Aizawa's P.O.V

Before I head to the store, I go to Nezu's office. I knock and wait impatiently at his door. "Come in." He said calmly. I walked in and put the lists down on his desk in front of him, particularly Toga's and Deku's, Nezu skimmed through the lists and his eyes widened. "Is that even allowed?" I questioned. Nezu looked at the lists again. "As long as they aren't hurting anybody." He shrugged and handed the notes back to me. "Take Midnight and Present Mic with you. They should be able to help." I sighed as I nodded and left to go and get the two pros.

I gave Toga's list to Midnight and Deku's list to Present Mic. They read through the lists and gawked. "How old are these kids again?" Mic questioned. I sighed "I assume you mean the people on your lists 15 and 16" Mic's jaw dropped as Midnight chuckled. I sighed again as we drove to the store in silence.

When we got to the store, we each split off to get all the things on each villains list. About an hour and a half later we met back up and paid for everything. We loaded the bags into the car boot and drove back to UA. Midnight yammering in about the lingerie that she'd bought for Toga. Mic just chuckled awkwardly while turning on the radio. We quickly arrived back at UA and got all the things out of the boot and carried then back to the 4th floor of the 1-A dormitories.

When we got there, we were meet with them all in their living area, Toga giggling on the couch while Deku had Dabi in a head lock. I sighed as I cleared my throat, getting the attention of the three villains. They all looked at me and the two other heroes behind me before they stood in a line infront of us. "Dabi these bags are yours." I said giving him the bags, he nodded a quick thanks before going to his room to start decorating.

Midnight stepped forward "Toga, these bags are for you." Toga squealed with joy, taking the bags to her room. Then Mic walked to Deku. "These ones are yours, Kid. You didn't specify what size Condoms so I got you a box of standard and a box of large." Mic explained nervously. He took the bags from him and said a quick "Thanks." Before going to his room.

Deku's P.O.V

When I got to my room, I couvered my bed and desk with sheets so I wouldn't get paint on them and began to decorate.

[Time skip brought to you by author-chan's laziness. Also I tried to get pictures of the rooms, for the boygs it's a mix of pictures.]

I walked out into the hall to see Dabi and Toga in the hall. "Izu~ come look how I decorated my room." Toga excitedly grabbed my arm and pulled me into her room.

" Toga excitedly grabbed my arm and pulled me into her room

"It's very pretty my darling." I say wrapping my arms around her waist, she smiled and kissed my cheek. "So pink!" Dabi says from behind us. "Let's go see Dabi's room." Toga then dragged me to Dabi's room.
"Ta Da." Dabi said proudly.
"Woah." Toga and I say in unison.

" Toga and I say in unison