|16|

I drove in a separate car as Louis since Zayn had dropped it off a few days later after my clothes.

"Harry, you're back!" Abby shouted as she ran around her desk and gave me a hug. i hugged her back and glanced at Ashton, noticing how he looked tired.

"Hey Ash, what's wrong?" I questioned, patting his back only to receive a shrug.

I try to hide my smile and simple ask, "What did i miss?" leaning against her desk with a smirk.

She hummed in response, "Nothing much really, Mr.Tomlinson in a really weird like mood swing type of thing." she looks around me to make sure he isn't around.

"One day he will be all angry and yelly, and then the next in a really good mood. yesterday he was in such a good mood he gave us an extra thirty minutes in our lunch breaks." she smiled. Ashton snapped his head up when he heard Louis' name which made me roll my eyes.

They got that extra time because i was doing something and he didn't want to leave. I smiled to myself as the images flashed back into my mind.

"I wish i was here." i lied, "Well, I have to go but i'll see you guys later." i mumbled before slapping the desk and going to my office to be greeted by Liam.

"Missed you, lad." He smiled as he hugged me back, squeezing at my waist while i hug at around his shoulders. Geez you miss one day and everyone is acting like i haven't been here in ages.

"Lets get working." i sigh as i sit in my chair, beginning to type away at my computer.

>>

(Louis pov)

"Okay, just go do your job." i aggressively spit to one of the workers. This job is so stressful. I just want to go home and spend time with Harry.

There was a knock at my door that drew my attention. I look up to see Ashton. he looked tired and bit depressed. I motioned for him to come in, standing up from my chair.

"I just have a question." he frantically says, stepping closer to me. He was still across my desk but i could tell that he wanted to be closer.

"Yes?" I press, raising my eyebrows and telling him to carry on.

"Why did you say you weren't interested in me that way if just days before you were flirting with me?"

"I wasn't flirting with you Ashton, i was being friendly. I am taken anyway by a lovely woman named Eleanor." My body shuddered at just saying her name. A vile women she is really; being nice in public but harsh in private. She has yelled at my son more than once which had caused me to end things with her.

"Then why did you go out with me three times?" He inquired, crossing his arms against his chest. His face read that he wouldn't leave until he got an actual answer.

"Like i said, being friendly. I am not interested in you that way Ashton as i have said before, please understand that." i held back the annoyance in my voice because this kid needs to get the message.

"I will." he exhaled, exiting the room. I plopped back down in my chair, pulling out my phone to text Harry. I felt like a teenage boy texting and giggling at messages but Harry just made me feel young.

To haz ;): Im so stressed :(

-I can fix that ;)

To haz;): Thank god. That pretty mouth of yours wrapped around my cock is all i want right now.

-Stop you're making me blush.

I checked my watch, seeing that it was near time to go home. I looked up and saw Harry standing at my door. i motioned him in and tried to hide my smile even though he looked adorable today. He handed me a disc and looked at me up and down. "Time to go home." he smile. Before turning and swaying his hips as he leaves my room.

>>

"Come here." i sternly say as i point to the spot on the ground in front of me. I sat on the couch with my legs spread and waited for him to follow my finger. He kneeled down onto his knees, fumbling with my belt with his long fingers. Desperation filled through my bones causing me to swat his hands away and do it myself. As i was unbuckling for him, my doorbell rang. We both groaned as i put it back on and answered the door.

My eye widened at the person i didn't want to face. Why was she here? What did she want?

"Eleanor," I breathe.