Meeting and greeting and falling

I fell asleep in the car when I was woken up by the sweet voice of ginge ''sweet we are nearly there'' I was so ready 'what was i thinking no i'm not' we finally arrived at the house omg omg omg is all i think i can say right now im so excited. Blair helped me get my things then he went in and asked the boy's if they are ready to meet me i can't wait hrvy was there to of course i was waiting until bliar came out and told me to walk behind him so i did. As soon as I stepped in I was surrounded by 4 boys but one of them didn't hug me and that was rye he looked mad i don't know why,  I know he's strict but i didn't know he was like this.

''Well you know us welcome lola here let me take you to your room and i'll take your bag" I smiled as Andy took my bag and jack took my other one "thanks" Andy smiled "oh and what's up with rye it seems like he doesn't like me"Andy looked shocked "if he does anything tell me please"I nodded then he walked out.about 3 hours I spent in my room doing things and sorting things out then I chilled on my bed waiting for dinner to be done but then someone came into my room.The tall brown haired figure kept coming closer until I got off the bed ''stop'' i got so scared then i was pushed against the wall ''just because the boys are nice to you doesn't mean i will be you better watch your back i'm not here for your nonsense'' all I said was ''ok i'm sorry'' i was so scared ''good and i mean it'' he left the room i began to cry it was all a shock to me but thats when jack came in to comfort me ''hey, hey, hey, what happened, what's wrong?''I didn't say anything due to the fact that rye would probably kill me if i told Jack what he had done, I didn't want him to be even more mad with me even though I didn't do anything to him ''im feeling emotional that's all'' he just hugged me and stayed there until dinner. Me and jack made our way down for dinner and we sat together rye kept looking at me like he was going to kill me if looks could kill I would be dead right now and it didn't feel right. Andy brought out the food with brooke and hrvy and they then sat down to eat as we all ate i felt a kick then i realized that i was being stared at by rye i stood up and excused myself from the table rye laughed as I walked out jack,brook and sonny followed me to see if I was ok part from Andy and rye, Andy wanted to talk to Rye about something ''are you nervous if you are you don.....'' I cut him off ''no i just don't want to be in the band anymore because of rye'' just as rye walked in it all went quite "what did I do" rye asked In a fake confused tone "no rye the real question is what haven't you done" the boys looked shocked. "we are gonna leave you alone brook, jack ,sonny cmon"

They left and shut the door behind them "look I'm sorry.."

"I'm sorry that you don't like me and that I'm not perfect but who is these days what did I ever do to yo....." I was cut off by a connection his lips crashed on mine rye Beaumont kissed me.