Chap 2

Previously....

"ICE KING!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Finns' POV}

I watched as Ice King took (Y/N) away out through the window, this made my blood boil. I ran upstairs and got Jake up. He wasn't so happy that I woke him up but once I told him the situation he was wide awake.

I got my backpack and sword and ran out the door not even waiting for Jake to catch up. When Jake did catch up I jumped on his back and he grew large to get to the Ice Kingdom faster.

{(Y/N)s' POV}

This Ice King person took me to an Ice Kingdom and threw me in a cage made of ice. I instantly ran up to the bars of the cage.

"Oh! Honeybuns your amazing !" He say enthusiastically while walking over to the cage. "I am NOT your honeybun!" I yell at him. " Well you definitely will be when we get married" he said clasping his hands together and sparkles in his eyes. I just gagged when he said married.

He just kept on blabbing on about his fantasy's of us together but I ignored him and looked around my surroundings. There was literally nothing around me to break out of the cage not even keys in my sight. I sigh and slide down the ice wall. I lost hope right then and there. Until I heard someone other than Ice King.

"Don't worry we'll get you out of here (Y/N)" I heard Finn whisper from the other side of the cage. I turn my head to him and smile at him.

{Finns POV}

Jake and I quietly entered Ice Kings place. He had his back turned to us mumbling whatever he was mumbling. I searched my surroundings and my eyes landed on a cage, I could see the top of (Y/N)'s (H/C) hair. I snuck my way over to the cage, " Don't worry. We'll get you out of here (Y/N)" I whispered in her ear. I knew that Ice King has the keys and the ice bars were to strong for me to break by kicking it.

I had to result with the key option. (Y/N) smiled at me, which caused my cheeks to heat up. I turned towards Ice King and yelled, " Hey! Bubble butt!" He turned towards me and growled, "Finn! You can't take away my honeybun!" I narrowed my eyes at him because of the nickname that he gave (Y/N).

"Don't call her that!" I yelled at him. I readied my sword to attack at him, he started shooting his ice powers at me. I blocked all his attempts to freeze me, but while I distracted Ice King Jake went up and kicked off Ice King's crown so that he couldn't freeze us.

Since Ice King was left powerless I kicked him in the gut and he passed out. I grabbed his keys from him and walked up to the cage (Y/N) was in and unlocked it. She stepped out, "Hey, than-". I cut her off with a hug. " I was really worried about you (Y/N), I'm glad your safe" I mumbled into her shoulder.

{ (Y/N)s POV}

I was surprised when Finn hugged me, it made my cheeks heat up, I hugged him back and he seemed to tense at my action. Soon enough we pulled apart and I smiled at him, his face seemed to redden even more until he smiled back. "Thanks for saving me Finn" I gave him a closed eyed smile.

He rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, "Oh uhh.. No problem" he said, we just stood there looking at each other for a minute until we heard a clear of the throat from Jake and he looked at the both of us, " I think we should get going before the Ice King wakes up."

Finn and I both agreed to this and hopped on Jakes back and made our way back to the tree house. I hugged Finn from behind and wrapped my arms around his torso so that I wouldn't fall off of Jakes back.