Chap 1

Edited Chapter
~~~~~~
{(Y/N)s' POV}

I woke up on a boat on shore of a random island. I was very confused, asking myself all these questions like how did I get here, or what is this weird place. I carefully stepped out of the boat and tried to gather as much from the boat that I would randomly fine along the bottom of the boats surface. I filled a backpack that I found up with supplies, I threw the backpack over my shoulder and started my journey to answer all the questions I asked myself. Maybe I can find some help along the way.

I could see mountains and castles on the horizon, I also saw this huge tree. But what caught my attention the most was a very large forest.

Maybe I can see if I can get shelter in that forest, I thought to myself.

I made my way to the forest, looking around my surroundings curiously. Some of the trees were very pink but other trees and plant looked normal and green.

While I was walking I heard very loud snoring, to the point it was rumbling the ground. I went to see where the source of the snoring was coming from and stumbled upon a very large beast.

Seems like they were sleeping, I was walking around around them. They slept like how a dog would, it was really weird. There were trees surrounding the beast which meant a lot of tree branches scattered everywhere.

I was being an idiot not looking where I was going and stepped on a branch that fell from one of the trees. It snapped in half as soon as I stepped on it and it was very loud too.

I immediately froze in my tracks stopping every movement as I watched the beast slowly rise from its spot. The beast was now standing tall searching its surroundings to see what woke it up.  Its eyes landed on me, as it growled very loudly.

"Why did you wake me up!?" The monster yelled at me. "I was trying to pass by sir eer ma'am?" I spoke, I wasn't sure what to call it by.

It crouched down to my level and roared while swatting at me. My (H/L) hair blowed from the breeze of the monsters roar, and let me say it pew wee it has bad monster breath.

From that roar I started running as fast as I could to get away from the monster. I had to dodge his attempts at trying to hit me while also jumping over other stuff such a roots from trees. But one second I was running and the next second I was the ground, I looked down and saw that I tripped on a root that I must have not seen.

Dammit, I thought, I am such a clutz. I felt myself being lifted up by a large hand and was soon face to face with the monster.

I then heard someone yell.

"HEY! Put her down!"

{Finns' POV}

Jake, BMO, and I were hanging out in the living room when the ground started vibrating. It felt like someone was taking big steps.

"What the glob is that?" I heard Jake say. I looked out the window and saw a giant running after something but I couldn't see what he was running after because of the trees blocking my sight.

I replied to Jakes question, " It's a giant, and it looks like it's very angry at something!" I jumped up from my spot on the couch and so did Jake. I ran and grabbed my backpack. "We'll be back BMO!" I yelled to BMO as I ran out the door with Jake. I jumped on Jakes back as he grew larger, we started our adventure towards the forest.

As we got closer to the scene of the giant I saw what he was running after, a girl.

I watched before me as the girl tripped on a root of a tree and also got picked up by the giant. I jumped off of Jakes back to the ground. I yelled to the giant,

"HEY! Put her down!"

The giant turned his full attention to me, "What do you want huh? I'm about to eat my lunch!" He yelled at me.

Jake was now by my side.

"She isn't food man!" Jake yelled at the giant, "Bacon and pancakes are what you want dude!"The giant dropped the girl and started running towards us. I stepped to the side while the giant ran after Jake. I ran to catch the girl who was still falling. She fell right into my arms and she immediately jumped out of my arms. I didn't get a good look at her before but now that she is standing right in front of me I can get a good look at her.

She had (H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and just regular human complexion. Wait a human girl!

"Who are you?" The girl asks me.

" Oh um... I'm Finn" I said while rubbing the back of my neck. "Who are you?" I asked her the same question.

" I'm (Y/N)" she mumbled as she looked down at her feet.

"Phew! I think that giant is done for!" We both heard Jake gasping for as we both snapped our heads toward him. Jake looked up at the both of us his eyes widen when he looked at (Y/N). "Finn, FINN! Look it's a human girl!" He practically yelled at me.

"I know, I know, I'm the one that caught her remember?" I reassured him. "We should show her to PB" Jake kept on shaking me by the arm. I turned my head to (Y/N) when I heard her giggle at the two of us. When she was done laughing she looked up at the two of us, " Well I better get going" she said as she walked towards her bag and picked it up.

Both Jake and I followed after (Y/N), "Wait! How did you get here?" "Where are you staying?" "Why did that giant start chasing you?" I asked her a bunch of questions. She stopped and turned around. "Well I came here on a boat, I am not staying anywhere at the moment, and I accidentally woke that giant up" she answered all my questions.

Jake stretches between both our legs and grew giant so that we were riding on his back, (Y/N) crashed into my chest when Jake was growing on accident. I blushed she didn't see but I'm pretty sure Jake noticed.
We arrived at Candy Kingdom to talk to Princess Bubblegum.

We walked into the castle and greeted PB, when PB saw (Y/N) she flipped her glob. She asked (Y/N) all the same questions I did other than the one about the giant. She even did tests on her to see if she actually was human and she was.

We all decided that (Y/N) would stay at the tree house with Jake, BMO, and I. After (Y/N) met PB we left to the tree house since it was getting dark out.

{(Y/N)s' POV}

Spending basically the whole day with Finn and Jake doing whatever we did, I had a lot of fun hanging out with them.

We made it to their treehouse and it was huge! I loved it. I also think it was the large tree I saw earlier

"So we don't have an extra bed sooo..." Finn started. I'm guessing he didn't know what to do with where we slept. "Oh! I have an idea," Jake said, " why don't you two share Finns' bed?" My cheeks flushed and I turned to Finn he also had a blush on his cheeks. "It's fine I can sleep on the couch" I remark.

"No, it's fine you can have my bed and I'll sleep on the couch" Finn said putting his hands up. "Are you sure Finn? I am fine with taking the couch".

"No" Finn said firmly, "I will not let you take the couch you are sleeping in my bed".

I was surprised by how stern his voice was and I knew he wouldn't let me sleep on the couch so I agreed with him. I got in one of Finns shirts as pajamas because I had no other clothes other than the ones I was wearing when I got here, and got into his bed slowly falling asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night having a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. Like someone other than Jake , Finn, and BMO were in the house. I turned my body so my legs were hanging off the side of the bed and got up making my way to the kitchen. I passed by Finns sleeping figure on the couch and smiled.

Glad he's sleeping. I got a cup from one of the cupboards and filled it with water. I only got to take one sip of it before it fell to the ground. Someone wrapped their hands around my waist and I was lifted off the ground. I started screaming but then the person put one of their hands on my mouth to muffle my screams.

I saw Finn slowly get up while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes then he saw me in the arms of my kidnapper and his eyes widened.

"ICE KING!!!".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I left this off on a cliffhanger but oh well the suspense is cool.