Part 9

(I'll tell you when to play the song but if you want, you can start it🧚🏼‍♀️ also sorry for the misspelled words and grammar. I didnt check it Bc I'm hungry and about to make food 👉🏽👈🏽😙🥴)

1:25 am
-private hospital-

Mattia's POV

There was a bomb planted in the house.

When I find out who did this they will have a slow, horrible death!

My thoughts get cut off as I wake up, from what felt like a nap, and the only name and person that fills my head is Emily.

"EMILY" I yell scarring the nurse

"Mr.Polibio please you lost a lot of blood don't move. You can rip the stitches" the nurse said

"Where is Mr. Rosario!?" I yell again

"I'll page a nurse to bring him, now calm down please" she said in a relaxing tone, that calmed me down.

My whole body hurts and my back is killing me. Well to be fair I used my safe as a human shield to protect Emily.

"MATIIA" Ale yells busting into my room

"NO YOUR TOO LOUD" the nurse runs after him yelling

I can't help but laugh

"Are you ok?" He asks with sadness in his eyes

(Play the song now)

"Where is Emily?" I say with watery eyes

"Mattia she's" I cut him off

"She's where!" I lowkey cry

"She's in a medically induced coma, to stay alive"

I start to cry like a baby in front of this nurse and my bsf who know me as a heartless killer and a cold person, but today they are seeing a soft and lonely person who is crying over the one person that didn't judge him.

Alejandro wraps his arms around me and lets me cry in his arms. I sob in his arms and he starts to cry with me. Alejandro and Kairi are really the only ones who have seen me cry.

"Can I go see her?" I cry

"Yes" the nurse says getting a wheel chair for me.

Emily's POV
I know what's going on around me but I can't move or talk.

I can feel Roshaun, Alvaro, and Kairi around me. I can hear them talking and I can feel when they touch me. The warmth of there hands feels amazing.

My thoughts get cut off by Mattia entering the room. I wish I could jump up and kiss him, I want to hugs and love him. His voice is so calming but yet sounds sad as if he was crying.

"Hey guys lets give Mattia a minute with Emily" Roshaun says

I hear the door open and I can hear them walk out. But Mattia is still there.

"Emily" he cries, placing a hand on my arm and another one caressing my cheek. His hands are so warm and his tears that are dripping on my face are as cold as ice. His breath that's on my neck is so warm and seductive but yet hurt and sad.

"Emily I'm so sorry" he cries into my neck, holding my body in his arms crying out loud. All his pain leaving his body as it goes numb with all the tears that leave his eyes.

"Take my hand and stay with me my dear. Take my hand and stay with me my dear" he cried into my ears. Letting me feel his pain with every word that leaves his mouth, with the warmth of his breath hitting my ears sending sad chills down my back. To my finger tips and the tips of my toes, I want to cry with him and tell him I'm fine and everything will be good but my body won't let me.

Will she ever wake up?

Is Mattia falling for her?

What will happen next?

-Princesa