『 CHAPT. 6 』ᶜᵒⁿᵗ

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ late nights. ❞

Taymor and Joseph spent the day a bit lazy, until the man eventually had work to be taken care of. Of course, Tay was still his assistant— so, he took care of whatever the man needed done and couldn't get to it right away. They were still in the mans house, but the personal office he had on the third floor. " Yes, we can schedule the meeting for Tuesday, 9am," the small boy spoke, holding the phone between his shoulder and ear as he wrote down the seventh meeting he had scheduled today— being sure that the man was free before he agreed. He had spent the last two hours making cancellations and rescheduling them— along with scheduling new meetings and so on.

Joseph had a busy schedule two weeks from now, and Taymor knew he would have a hard time trying to keep up. " Alrighty, thank you." Taymor said, before he hung up the phone and placed it back into the charger. Taking a deep sigh, the small boy closed his notebook and looked over his body. He was still in the same thing from the morning, but it was now 8 at night. He knew he would have to go home back to his dorm sooner or later, but he really didn't wan to. Suddenly, an idea came into mind and Taymor grabbed his phone.

Soon, Nicholas picked up the phone on the first ring, looking into the camera. " WHERE YOU AT BITCH?!" the caramel colored boy screeched through the phone, causing Taymor to turn the phone down as he leant to the side to make sure Joseph didn't hear.

" Goodness gracious, Nicky," Taymor retorted, a frown upon his chubby cheeks. He pushed a strand of his hair behind his ear, smiling at the boy. " I'm at Joe's hou—" The small boy was cut off by a squeal escaping from his best friend— who was doing a mini dance on the other side of the phone.

" Finally! Someone to fuck your walls up 'cause boy," Nicholas spoke, relief filling his veins. Tay's lips were in a straight line as he gave the older boy a bored look. The boy on the phone snickered to himself. " Anyways, continue."

The mocha colored boy rolled his eyes. " Anyways, i was going to ask if you could bring me an extra set of clothes— please don't pick nothing too extra out." Taymor asked, hoping he would say yes. Nicholas thought you himself before he shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head. A smile broke out onto the small boys face, his green braces on full display. " Thank you! I love you, bye!" the small boy rushed out before he quickly hung up, not leaving his best friend any room to argue with him. He sent the address through text message before he stood up from the chair and made his way down the hall to his boss's office. He could hear the man on the phone and decided to quietly walk in, standing in front of his desk with his hand folded behind his back.