And what are we fighting about?! Grr...

"You're changing the topic. In case you missed it, you're destroying the actual deal! In the eyes of Demi and Garreth, I am your boyfriend! I should be the one you're with all the time!"

His brows furrowed even more. I almost hitched my breath for a second just by looking at him. He was so mad.

Pero hindi lang siya ang galit, 'no!

"You should say that to yourself!"

"Why w-"

"Ikaw kaya ang nauna! Just like what you told me, ang alam nila Garreth ay girlfriend mo 'ko pero kung sino-sino naman ang kasama mo!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?! Sino naman ang kasama ko? Ikaw nga 'yung may kasamang iba diyan!"

"Don't play innocent. I heard you yesterday. Magkasama kayo ni Miriam kagabi."

"How did you..." He bite his lips in a sudden and then replaced by a teasing smile. "You were stalking us last night?"

"How dare you? Huwag mo nga akong igaya sa'yo! Hindi ako stalker gaya mo!"

"Then how did you know Miriam was with me last night?"

I coughed intently and fixed my gaze elsewhere.

"I... I accidentally heard you yesterday. You asked her to go with you without even letting her finish her shift. You were actually being unfair. And who knows what you two might be doing last night? If you can go with anyone you want to, then why can't I do the same?"

"You don't know what actually happens last night!"

"And you also don't know the real thing behind what happened earlier, kaya 'wag mo agad akong ijudge! You're making me want to hate you even more!"

I glared at him before finally releasing the heavy sigh I was itching to do. I looked at him before turning my back as I walk away.

My pace turned slow after remembering his expression. It's as if I hit something that made him finally put his hands down. Hindi rin nakaligtas sa paningin ko ang pagkinang ng lungkot sa mga mata niya. Like I was throwing daggers at him and he just remained standing.

I sighed for the nth time. Gusto ko na umuwi! Ayoko nang maramdaman na naman 'tong guilty feeling na 'to!

I took out my phone and search for Giane's number. Napahinto lang ako nang mapansing may message pala akong nakaligtaang basahin.

I opened the message which was actually sent kaninang umaga pa.

It was from Garreth.

From: Garreth

Good morning, Rhea! Si Demi 'to. I borrowed Garreth's phone. Gusto ko lang kasing ipaalam sa'yo na Death Anniversary ng ate ni Vin ngayon. Alam ko kasing hindi niya sasabihin sa'yo pero nag-aalala ako bilang kaibigan niya. Baka kasi doon na naman matulog sa sementeryo si Vin gaya ng ikinekwento ni Tita. She's also worried. Sana alagaan mo siya, he needs comfort from his girlfriend. Baka sakaling magbago ang isip niya kapag nakausap mo siya. Ang kulit kasi n'on, eh! See you, salamat ulit!

Para akong napako sa kinatatayuan ko. Bakit ngayon ko lang 'to binasa?!

I hurriedly looked back to see if Vin was still there pero wala na siya doon. I searched for him and luckily, found him making his way to his car that was parked a few meters from here.

Hahabulin ko sana siya pero napahinto ako. Do I still have the courage to do it sa kabila ng mga sinabi ko kanina?

Wala akong nagawa kung hindi ang pagmasdan siyang pumasok sa kotse niya. I almost bite my lips in frustration sa kung ano ang gagawin ko.