"No problem."

"And don't be gone for too long. Lots of work to be done!"

Jimin smiles awkwardly. "You don't have to got to all this trouble. Really."

Du sweetly looks back at Jimin. "Don't be silly. This is the biggest day of your life. You are coming into this family, and when it's family, it's no trouble. If your parents were with us, they would do the exact same." 

Du leaves and Jimin smiles as the door closes. Yoongi jumps out of bed and goes to the food.

Jimin feels touched by Du's words, and smiles warmly. "Your mum is just so sweet. I haven't had someone make me breakfast in bed since I was a little kid."

Yoongi takes a huge bite of cinnamon roll, and speaks with his mouth full. "I wish she hadn't. I mean she almost caught us. Damn, that was close." Like a pig, Yoongi continues to dig in and doesn't pay any attention to Jimin.

"You just take all this for granted? Your family, this house..."

Yoongi takes another big bite and turns to Jimin. "I'm sorry, what? You gotta try these."

Jimin looks at Yoongi with disgust. "Why are you doing this to them?"

"Huh?"

"Why am I here? You didn't have to bring me here."

"You made me bring you here! You told me I would be fired if I didn't."

"I didn't make you do anything. You could of said no."

"And what? Start over at the bottom again? No way."

"I get why a not rich person would do this. But you've got everything. It doesn't make any sense."

"Know what? This is none of your business."

"I wish it wasn't my business. But unfortunately, it has become my business, because I made a deal with someone I thought I could trust."

Yoongi stares at Jimin for a second. He's exasperated. "You wanna know why you're here? I'll show you why you're here."

"Fine."

"We leave in a half hour."

"I'll be ready in twenty minutes." Jimin angrily takes a bite of a cinnamon roll and slams it down on the plate. He goes to his suitcase and looks for clothes. A beat passes, and he comes back to the rolls. "These are really good." He takes a cinnamon roll and leaves.

Yoongi and Jimin board the yacht. They wear athletic clothes and running shoes. Yoongi drives the yacht and Jimin sits by himself.

Yoongi docks the boat at the Min Seafood pier. Located in the town's harbour, the packing plant consists of three large warehouses, and buzzes with activity. Fishing boats line the pier, unload their fish, and forklifts take the fish to be processed. Everything is clean and organized. Yoongi and Jimin walk down the pier, with Yoongi pointing to some turtles that swim close to the pier looking to eat the fish scraps.

 Yoongi waves hello to workers, and and elderly Filipino man, Bayani, yells at them as he walks into a warehouse. "Hey, Yoongi! That the lucky guy?"

"Yes sir, it is!"

Bayani looks at Jimin. "You look much younger than everyone says."

Jimin smiles tight. "That's great to hear."

Yoongi is quick to cut off the conversation. "See ya on the line, Bayani." They enter into a locker room and Yoongi opens a locker and points. "Put this on. I'll meet you outside."