"What the hell are you talking about?!" She raised her voice at Plan.

"I am talking about the time where you threw Dome away just because he was different. Not once, but a lot of times!" Plan yelled angrily.

"Treat my nephew right or I will fucking end you all!"

"You are not his parent. Don't tell me what to do!" Plan's brother yelled and Plan laughed but instead of rain water falling from the shy, it turned to ice chunks causing a chaos outside.

"Huh, no sane parent throws their baby away just because they are different." Plan said angrily.

Yes, he holds a grudge against his family because just like Dome he was also different and his parents threw him out and made some servants take care of the weird Prince. It hurt Plan a lot but when he heard a baby was born who had extraordinary powers in the Winter kingdom was born, he was ecstatic and then he saw the baby was thrown into the river the next day.

He was in rage that he attacked his own kingdom and almost killed the royal family while holding the infant in his arms.

Dome's parents never made him feel like he was family so Plan watched his nephew from afar. He played with Dome back when he was still younger and taught him a lot of tricks but now  Dome can't remember him anymore because he erased their memories together.

So Dome can be safe.

Even if Dome was very powerful, he knew he can be weak sometimes and he also needs to be protected.

Just why can't his family get it? Are they that dumb?

"If Dome still gets treated wrongly and unfairly, I will kill this man over here." Plan said referring to his other nephew with a smile.

"Are you crazy?! He's also your nephew!" The king yelled.

"So what? Dome is also your son but how come he only had me and those nice boys Tee and Godt on his side while this Prince over here had you and the entire kingdom on his side?" Plan asked.

"Do something or I'll end all of you." Plan growled and stormed outside the kingdom.

He searched for Dome and it was sunset when he found his nephew taking a bath on the lake with another Prince.

A smile bloomed on Plan's lips when he saw how the other prince was so whipped for his nephew.

"When... when this mission is over, are we still going to be you know." Dome said and uncertainty was lacing his voice.

"Of course! I'll visit you all the time on your kingdom." The other prince said and Dome smiled.

"My parents will kill you." He said and the other prince frowned.

"Will you let them kill your man?"

Plan saw his nephew laugh and then shook his head. The other prince hugged his nephew and Plan smiled at the sight. It was good to see someone that cares for his nephew. He already liked that Prince for his nephew.

"I can't let you choose between me and your family."

Plan listened to the conversation and when he felt satisfied, he headed back to Mean's place only to see his lover was still sulking.

"Why are you still sulking?" He asked Mean who turned his back on him.

"Hmph! Just go back to your Dome." Mean said and Plan laughed and wrapped his arms around the sulking male.

"Let go of me. You don't love me anymore." Mean said and Plan laughed harder.

"Love, you want to know a secret?"