The Final Friday

Everyone slept only a bit, about six hours each, but that just meant they trained more and Freddy couldn't invade their minds while they were sleeping. (Y/n) was in the living room waiting for everyone to finish their last minutes of training as today the day, the final Friday.
       Eventually everyone finished and headed to the living room to meet up, Slenda  of course was doing the speech "Hello everyone, today is the day... We attack zalga, we need to stop the nightmare man from making his mark on the world along with zalga! So I hope you all are ready to kill some mindless proxies and stop them!" She said as everyone cheered in confidence and excitement, you however grunted as a response and stared down at your weapon. You could only think about your last fight with Freddy, you were sure he died. You took his head clean off. No matter, Slenda ordered everyone to stand up as she lead them to launch an adult on zalga's Manor.

      They eventually made it to the front yard of the Manor as her army of proxies and zalga herself were already waiting. And standing right next to her, was Freddy. Freddy and (y/n) made eye contact immediately, Freddy had on a aggresive grin while (y/n) gave him a glare of hatred. Zalga then called out with a confident smirk on her face "So Slenda, you've finnaly arrived to your doom. Well I will say this  will be entertaining!" Slenda then said "I wouldn't be so sure about that! Everyone raise your weapons!" All the girls did so as zalga had her proxies do the same, then with one arm signal, all hell broke loose.
      The proxies charged at the girls while (y/n) powered through the mass of proxies by clearing a path with his weapon as he approached the one man he was looking for. He eventually came to a stand off with Freddy as Freddy said "well well well, if it isn't (y/n), my most hated person in the world" (y/n) grunted as he replied "I'd say the same about you" Freddy chuckled as he said "let's cut the chat and get right to the meat of this shall we?" You raised your weapon and said "we shall" Freddy disappeared into a cloud of smoke as he suddenly appeared infront of you and drove his knife glove into your gut causing you to cough up some blood as you the punched him with your fist then landed a blow with your weapon which knocked him away and did indeed wound him but he didn't cease his attack
      He then appeared again beside you but you reacted quick, you grabbed his arm and tried your best to rip it off but it only popped as he smirked and said "you see, zalga gave me this immense power..." He said as he punched you with his knife glove knocking you over and your weapon out of your reach. "... I've not only regained my strength I've been given a little extra!" He said as he tried to stab your face while you were down but you rolled out of the way and sweeped his legs knocking him down as you got back up "then I'll have to call in some back up..." He then got on one knee as he said "mom... I need your help..." Then suddenly a giggle echoed about a machete appeared in his hand as the voice said "(y/n)... I'm afraid I used the last of my power to give you this very... Very... Very special weapon... So I won't be able to contact you for a long... Long time... Goodbye (y/n)..." Your eyes widen with shock as you look at the machete and stood up... Looking at the blade filled you with... A rage... A bloodlust... You clenched the blade as the saw that Freddy had gotten up and regained his posture as you threw the blade it nailed him right in the gut but teh blade dissolved and then you felt teh weight of the blade in your hand as you smirked and saw Freddy go for a lunge, only for him to impale himself on the blade as you lifted him up he only smirked and then turned to a black smoke again as you felt blades dig into the back of your skull, you twisted and fell over as for the first time... Everything started to fade... You felt your body run cold... You then thought "is this the end...?"

      Then a bolt of lighting came down from the sky and struck you as you then jolted up and then got back up leaving Freddy in shock as you then said "surprise bitch!" You then lunged before he could react as you drove your blade through his neck as you pulled out the blade you then leaned back as he was recovering you chopped off both his legs, then his arms as you then said "this'll end, just like last time!" You then cut off his head as it flew in the air, you caught it. You smiled under your mask as you raised it up then tossed it to the side as you saw that slenda and zalga were duking it out and the girls were dwindling down the number of proxies, you decided to help slenda as you ran and then jumped up and latched onto zalga as you stabbed her in the back the started repeatedly headbutting her as she tried to push you off slenda saw her opening and took it.
     One of her black tendrils went forth and pierced zalga stomach as you got your machete and then stabbed her neck as she started to go wobbly and eventually got down to her knees as you pulled out your weapon from her, you signaled slenda to do the honors as she then got one of her tendrils to wrap around her head and she squeezed until it popped, the remaining proxies suddenly blacked out. They then woke up and all questioned where they were then the girls realized that they were normal again! You then held your hand up for a high five from slenda and one of her tendrils did indeed high five you. You laughed as you said "We won!" As you raised your arms in the air being soaked in blood. Slenda then giggled as she said "we did indeed, lets all head back to the Manor to celebrate! I'll make a gourmet dinner!" The girls that were also blood soaked and heavily breathing also cheered out, nurse Ann was currently treating Benny who was passed out but she nodded as well. They all ran off in the direction of the Manor and slenda of course teleported.
     You however, stayed for a bit, along with someone else. Jess. She rubbed her arm as she looked at you and she lowly walked over as she said "y'know, that battle was pretty epic" you nodded as you said "agreed" she then said "hey can you lift up your mask real quick?" You raised an eyebrow then shrugged as you did so. She blushed as she gave you a quick kiss on the lips as she said "I've wanted to do that for a while..." You were completely thunderstruck as you blushed heavily and she asked "so... Wanna hug?" You slowly nodded as she hugged you tightly and you returned the favor.

You two eventually headed back to the mansion, and you all ate a great feast and killed for the rest of your days!

The End

?