|1|

Avani POV

Smoke. Music. Conceal. 22 and I have been repeating this same cycle since I was 17. That's when the music happened. 15 was when I found out weed was a blessing , and shit...me and concealing go way back and that's the story. Avani Lauren Wilson is the name. I'm officially an native of The Bay area thanks to the help of my bestfriend Janelle. We said fuck it, packed our shit and headed toward Vallejo , CA. We do shit like that often , impulsively decide to jump off bridges with no type of safety net. As of right now , 10:30 P.M she impulsively decided to drag me out to the club, being we've been shacked up in our 2 bedroom for almost 3 weeks. Moving in wasn't the hard part but, deciding when we wanted to unpack was a task. So my wardrobe is hidden in boxes, meaning club attire was the least of my worries when I couldn't even find a decent bra. Sooner than later me and my nothing but simple look was standing outside of Affairs night club with Janelle linked to my side. As we headed towards the doors, skipping the length of people thanks to the connections of Janelle, which is beyond me since it hasn't even been a month yet. We were inside and the air was filled with hot sin. Bodies grinded while joints were being licked and rolled. My type of gig I thought. The bar was the next move being made.

 The bar was the next move being made

Music was blasting and I was vibin. Sipping on Ciroc I was starting to let loose a bit. Janelle sparked my attention with conversation , "this a whole ass gig best" she said swaying her hips to Shea Butter Baby "sis aint it" I say bopping to the beat , drink in hand. "Best baby lets dance" Janelle yelled as she dragged me to the crowed dance floor. Janelle soon started slow grinding into me as Dance for You soon started to grace our ears. I gently grabbed my besties hip and started dancing with her, boosting my bad bitch as we vibe out to Beyoncé. As the song died down soon after Ying Yang Twins blasted T'ing me and Janelle up instantly. I soon switched positions on her ass throwing that ass like it was my only source of income. "yassss best bitch fuck it up ahhhh" was all I was hearing as I stuck my tongue out, soon starting to feel myself. After about 3 more songs it was time for a refill. "whew bartender can I get another one" , " make it a double my bitch need to let loose" Janelle said right after. "girl you tryna start something up inside me" I say laughing like shit was just funny. "Nah friend from the looks of it baby girl behind you wanna put something inside you by the way she looking" I scrunch my face up soon turning around to find myself being stared down by this darksin beauty on the other side of the room.

 "Nah friend from the looks of it baby girl behind you wanna put something inside you by the way she looking"  I scrunch my face up soon turning around to find myself being stared down by this darksin beauty on the other side of the room

damn" I say resting my eyes on the beauty that stood before me. "Girl close your mouth that shit ain't cute" Janelle said while starting to crack up at my sudden reaction towards the girl named I needed to know. "I think I'm gonna go for it" I finally said turning back towards Janelle, downing another drink. "I see you putting that liquid courage to use" I laughed like a hiyenna, the drinks were getting to me. I could care less though I was to far gone to stop myself now, and besides babygirl across the floor had my attention. "Be right back?" I soon started walking towards the mystery that stared me down. "Bestfriend getting some sex tonight, bestfriend getting some sex tonight" Janelle loudly sung, making me roll my eyes and giggle making my way through the crowd of people. I start to come up on babygirl dancing slowly towards her friend. That's when I went in for the kill. "Excuse me" I say placing a hand softly on her lower back, instantly making her turn around. "I hope I'm not coming off too forward but you're gorgeous...you wanna dance it out?" I say looking deep into her eyes as if they were the last thing I'd see. "Of course". I soon guided babygirl to the dance floor pinning her back to my front as we swayed to Slow Down. I took the opportunity to whisper I simple "what's your name" in her ear. "Brooklyn". "I'm Avani" I soon turned her around so she was facing me. "Pretty name for a pretty girl" "Are you always this corny" I chuckle "You wanna find out?" The beauty pulled from out of my grasp when her name was being suddenly called. "On that note...I'll be right back" she says giggling before she walks away. I turn to see my bestfriend getting in on a couple a feet away from me on the dance floor. I shook my head and smiled as I watch my best give this guy the works. I soon was taking out of my thoughts when a cough was made. "Your back" , "I am" she said smiling. "I don't want the night to end Avani" she says pulling me towards her. "Is this your way of asking me to come home with you" I'm lit but not that damn lit...but impulsively I already had my mind made up in my head. "That's one way of putting it" , "Let me go make a few arrangements with my bestfriend, meet you outside?" "Don't keep me waiting miss Avani" she soon walked away. I headed towards Janelle releasing a breath I didn't even know I was holding. "I seen you all up on that girl Vani" janelle squealed. "She's gorgeous honey", "gorgeous enough to let her take me home" I say more of so ask. "Bitch yolo" , "are you okay here? I can stay she could be a crazy motherfucker as far as we know" I say laughing with Janelle joining in. "I'm straight Avani besides I got yo location you got mine it ain't nothing but a thing to pull up and that's the gag" , "Fasho best, well wish my luck" I say leaning in for a hug. "Do everything I would do" Janelle said jumping out into a mini twerk sticking her tongue out. "Stop being nasty" I giggled "I'll see you when I see you baby". I soon left towards the door quickly spotting the Brooklyn by what must be her car. "You ready?" She asks. "Thrill me darling" was all that was said before I was swiftly inside the car.

- danielle

Janelle