“Right back at you.” I replied awkwardly, squirming out of his hold. “I better get to the stage for sound check.”

“Later.” He stated, walking out of the room without a second look. When he was out of sight I tossed his flowers into the garbage.

“Avery, you ready?” Dakota, my security guard asked from outside of my room. I nodded and followed him to the middle of the mall where the small concert's gonna be held. Somebody shoved a pink, yuck!, microphone into my hands as I walked onto the stage.

“Avery, you're just gonna sing three of the songs, than Ross is going to come on with you. You'll sing two songs, than he'll leave. Than you'll sing the rest of your five songs.” Ms. Daiz said while looking at her iPhone. “Got it?”

“Got it.” I tried to sound strong, but I was freaking out! We ran through the songs, minus Ross, because he was nowhere to be found!

“Show time people!” Someone yelled backstage. The lights went down and someone was introducing me on stage.

I heard the music and I did everything Rocky taught me to do, but it felt weird without him dancing next to me...

When the first song was over, I was breathless how all the people were dancing along with me, smiles on their faces. I scanned over the crowd and stopped dead at a large group of people standing dead center of the sea of people.

Ross, Riker, Rydel, Liam, Ratliff, Kelly, Ryland, Rocky, and Laura all stood there and most of them looked like they wanted to get out of there...

“Wow, this amazing guys!” I called into the microphone with a glowing smile. “Thanks for coming and I hope you enjoy the rest of the show!” I started into the next song, which was a Katy Perry cover so most of the crowd knew the song.

After that song and one more, I stopped singing and smile. “How many of you know the show Austin and Ally?” Most of the hands went up. “Than you guys might know my special guess Ross Lynch!”

The crowd let out a ear piercing shirk when Ross came running on to the stage. He gave me a bone crushing hug. “Hey Avery. Ready to rock this mall?!” He called out, making the fans go crazy. We sang our song from the radio. The fans were singing and dancing around with them.

When it was time for Ross to get off stage, I gave him a hug. “Thanks for rocking with us Ross.”

“Anytime Avery.” He kissed the top of my head before running off the stage back to his family.

I turned back to the crowd and did something nobody planned for. “And guys don't forget to look up his family's band R5! They are my favorite! And that's why the next song I'm singing is a cover.”

I started into the lesser known songs back from a couple years ago. “Never.”

With tears in my eyes as I sung the song, I walked over to the middle of the stage, watching the reaction of the band. And for what I could tell they didn't absolutely hate my cover. But as I sang, I looked directly into Rocky's beautiful brown eyes. “Never will I let you go!”

~~~

After the concert, I was dripping in sweat and had a stupid smile on my face as I walked off the stage.

“Avery, can we get a word?” A redheaded Radio Disney reporter asked as I walked over to her. “How do you feel right now?”

I smiled. “Is feels amazing! I loved every single second of being on that stage.”

“And what was it like to sing with Ross Lynch. I hear you and R5 recently collaborated for a song.” She pointed her microphone to my face.

“I love working with Ross. He's one of my best friends, so singing with him is always fun.” I smiled. “And yes R5 and I just did a song, it's called On the Line. And it was a great experience to work with such talented musicians.” I praised them.

“But was it weird to work with your ex boyfriend?”

I nodded my head slowly. “At first it was a little awkward, but once we got into the music, everything kinda faded and it was all about the music.”

The reporter smiled, and when she went to open her mouth again, she was cut off by Liam.

He came running up to me, tears pouring down his face. He looked like I have never seen him before; he was scared. “Liam, what's the matter?!” I was freaking out by the time he reached me.

“It's- it's CJ! She's in- the hospital.” Liam's voice was horse. “She's really sick!”

I felt the world fall from under me. My whole body went into shock as I struggled to breath and process what my uncle just said to me.

Before I knew what I was doing, I was running. I was running home to my baby!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And i don't know if you guys know anything about Down Syndrome, but when a person with Downs gets really sick, it can be really bad. Trust me! I know, i almost lost my little sister with downs...

Anyways :p

What did we think about this chapter?!?!
Who's ready to punch Kendall? :P

Comments and votes hoped for :D

Lots of Love - Raz

p.s Happy Halloween!!!