“Now come here.” He instructed. And when I walked over to him, he pulled me into a firm grip, he hand one hand intertwined with mine, and the other firm on my lower back. “This is what's going to happen during the instrumental.” His voice was husky right next to my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

He took me though a series of simple steps, and when the I had to sing again, he spun me out, still holding my hand as he danced along with me.

“You got that?” Rocky asked. I nodded me head and we started the song again. “Let's start it from the beginning.”

I started to sing, I could feel Rocky dancing behind me like my background dancers will do on the day of the concert. Then when the musicians would be doing their solos, Rocky and I started to dance together.

His arms felt great around my waist. We danced around the stage together. And by the time the song was done, Rocky had his arms wrapped around me in a dip. With sweat glistening from his face, he looked so hot. He's lips were so close I thought we were going to kiss.

And when I thought we were, the studio door swung open. Rocky and I jumped apart. Looking over to the door, I spotted my boyfriend Kendall standing there with a very confused look on his face.

“What's going on here?!” He demanded know, crossing his arms over his chest.

“We're just practicing for the concert.” I explained, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

“What concert?”

Rocky just scoffed at my boyfriend. “Your girlfriend's concert. And if you can kindly leave the studio.” He walked over to the door and held it open with a sly smirk.

“Like that's gonna happen.” Kendall scoffed.

“How'd you know I was here anyways?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“Your brother told me you were here.” He explained. I mentally cursed him out.

I glanced over to Rocky, he looked confused and mad. “Dude, seriously, you need to leave!”

Kendall rolled his green eyes and walked over to me. “Dinner tonight. Be ready at seven.” He kissed me nose and walked out of the room.

I bit the bottom of my lip. “Your brother?” Rocky asked sarcastically. “Does he seriously think Liam is your brother?”

I rolled my eyes. “It's nothing Rocky.” My voice was soft and timid.

Rocky looked at me. “What happened to the Avery I used to know. The Sunny I used to know...”

I turned away so he wouldn't see my eyes watering. “I don't know what you're talking about.”

He scoffed. “That girl I used to know wouldn't let her boyfriend walk all over her! She wouldn't be singing this crappy music, cause I know how much she loves country music.” He let out a small chuckle. “Well, whatever happened to that girl, let her know I miss her.” He grabbed his jacket and walked out of the room with a deep sigh.

~~~

A week full of long vocal practices and dancing with Rocky, it was time for the concert!

I stood in the middle of the room the mall was lettign me use for the concert. I was pacing back and forth trying to ease my nerves.

“Knock knock!” I heard someone call from the other side of the brown door. I walked over and saw Kendall standing there with a handful of roses. “Surprise!” He shoved the thorn full flowers into my hands.

“Um, thanks.” I mumbled, putting them on the coffee table.

“Look, I can't stay. I have other plans.” Kendall stated. He walked over to me and took hold of my hands in a gentle manner. “Good luck babe.” He pressed his lips to mine, snaking his arms around my waist to pull me closer. “I love you.” He whispered when he pulled away from the kiss.