Birthday

I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE THIS A SPECIAL EVEN THOUGH I WAS LATE TO THE PARTY! MARCH 23 BABY WOOO LUCKY NUMBER 27 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVE SWORD-PUFF! META KNIGHT!

(Me currently on crack at 4:30 am due to the quarantine- Help)

This is a total crackshot but I love it so shut up

Only kidding I love you all

A/N- Hello my dearests! I am here with another Oneshot for my lovely readers! Now for this fic it will not placed in the Kirby Right Back At Ya universe it will be a modest mix of the Kirby Super Star- Meta Knight's Revenge and Super Smash Bros so if you haven't checked out the mini game from Kirby Superstar then I highly recommend it! Spoilers are ahead! (even though it was on the SNES so long ago-)

-The Revenge Of Meta Knight-

March 21/1996, Halberd Airship

Dear____,

(The name appears to be harshly scribbled out, if there even was one to begin with...)

I feel as if I'm going out of mind, the fools of Dreamland are all play and no work- I have no clue on how to stay calm though all of my less than tasteful thought process... My crew is extremely worried and they have a good reason to be.. I feel as if I'm a lit cannon that could burst any second, stress is becoming me to rest, but I know I cannot.. The tomfoolery and their child's-play isn't something to laugh about. Their dreadful king is the biggest issue if I'm being honest all he is is... A LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING SCUM OF A LEADER! 

I must take to the skies! Open my wings and take control of the situation! The Halberd, my exquisite airship, will fly as do I and I will change their rotten perspective and shape it to be of a hard-working upper-class civilization! Dreamland cannot go on like this! Mark my words as the greatest warrior the galaxy has ever seen I will not stand for this nonsense!

I do realize this is being taken to the extreme on my part, my crew seems to be excited for the 23 of March, I do feel as if this date holds significance but I forget why.. It very well be the day we created the Halberd but it all slips my mind.. I may have to ask someone when I have more time.. 

I miss the smash mansion... All my comrades..

- Meta Knight

I close the journal, an exasperated sigh escaping my lips, "I very well may just return to my sleeping quarters.." A knock on my office door interrupts my thought process, irritating me further. "Come in!" I shout unable to hide my frustration as it laces my tone.

"..A-Ah.. S-Sir Meta K-Knight.. You h-have received a l-letter.."

That voice.. Ah, yes my newest crewman Sailor Waddle Dee.. He delivered the letter and quickly retreated.. I do feel bad for yelling at such a young boy..

"Hm?" I close my eyes basking in the calming silence the room, it feels nice but my body still is and will be tense until this issue is sorted.. I look over at the letter I had received and cocked my brow, swiftly I grab the item in question and open it, beginning to read the contents inside. "I have been invited to the smash mansion on the 23rd of March to celebrate the people who were picked for the latest installment of the Smash Brothers series wasn't Kirby in this particular thing?" I hum as I began to think about this carefully.. "Also  why is everything centered around this particular date? I must know!" My wings extend and I fly out into the night sky, little did I know.. This wouldn't end well for me...

"POYOO!!" 

"Huh? AH! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH-"

I collided with Kirby's warp star, Kirby King Dedede and I were all sent into a world without our control..

Prologue End-

April fools!

This isn't a oneshot! But the start of my new book! 

HAHA THAT'S RIGHT I'M WRITING A BOOK THAT WILL BE A META KNIGHT x READER! 

It's highly requested so why not? It is what I'm popular for! 

This will be a mix of all the Kirby games thus far, as well as KRBAY and smash bros (And more?)

But don't expect I won't throw in other fandoms as well!

So be prepared as Meta Knight and Y/N try and get back to their timeline in.......

Metamnesia