1. I, Lace Foraz, The Manager

Lace's P.O.V

The opening of G&K convenience store. Nothing grand, but only just a simple opening celebrate between three people, Zas M21, Ribeyrolles and me by coming over to work. Filling up the empty shelves with daily stuff needs for everyone, including t-dolls.

[Umm.... Manager Lace? What are these?] - ???

 Manager Lace? What are these?] - ???

(Picture source: https://www.zerochan.net/2480041)

With a box under my arm, i look to the back from my shoulder. The blue hair girl named Zas M21 seems to be confused with something which she held in her hand. I usually call her Zas for short callings.

After a second, i recognise that small box she have in her hand.

[Eh? We didn't order D**ex for the stor- hold up] - Lace

There was an address besides it, i deduce that it was send by someone. Whoever she or he is, they send Du**x to the wrong location. Even if this is intentional, i am not interested in removing my virginity just yet. Well, this year, i am 24 years old and a proper man.... Maybe.

[Why are you still holding that box of co***ms? Let me have a look?] - Lace

[Co***ms? What are those? The things inside this box?] - Zas

Before her hand pry open the box, i snatch it away immediately. Innocent girls just need to stay innocent, no more than that. It is kind of my fault for saying co***ms in the first place and caught her curiousity.

Not like i care now since i have the D**ex pack now. The moment i saw the person's name who sent this to the store, a wave of disappointment flooded in my mind.

[It was from my parents....] - Lace

[Your parents, manager? How thoughtful of them to send you a gift...] - Zas

Thank you father and mother, but this is the wrong congratulation gift to send to your son.

For freak's sake, that is why parenting 101 book existed. I should have buy one for them to read, but i did not. Resulting in them, sending a pack of co***ms to me. What is more surprising, the size of the plastic rubbers are just my fit after i read the description.

To be honest, i should not focus on this farce in the early morning because i could feel myself losing some brain cells.

Jeez father and mother, i just became the manager of a convenience store, there is nothing to celebrate about. Well, i do feel happy that they send me a gift but, this gift was a bit... off.

[Its nothing to load about, focus back on lifting in the necessary equipments for our store. Kryuger might come anytime soon] - Lace

[Before that, what are these co***ms and D**ex?] - Zas

I could not help myself but facepalm. A sigh escape my mouth the both of us gaze at each other in the brand new store, nearby the automatic doors entrance.