My dad's blue eyes continue to glare at me. He puts a hand through his jet black hair and says, "still Hikaru try to be more manly like your little brother. Playing volleyball is more of a girl sport. You could use those jumps for basketball but no you use it for volleyball. How pathe-"

"Eiji", my mother says threateningly. She tied her red hair into a ponytail and looks at her watch. "Kids you should be going soon!", she says and ushers is out the door. I grab my lunch into my backpack look back into my mother's sea green eyes which hold a sort of sadness to them. I rush out the door into my sister's car and get ready to start my second day of Karasuno High. In the car I look at my phone to see messages from Wakatoshi.

Wakatoshi: WOW you are improving fast. I'm gonna have to work harder to beat you huh?

Me: Yeah you are Wakatoshi

Wakatoshi: did you eat breakfast?

Me: Um no...

Wakatoshi: I swear to god if you start up your unhealthy habits I will go to Karasuno and slap you

Me: I promise! I promise!

"Hikaru", Tsubaki starts, "you didn't eat breakfast because you an idiot". She opens a compartment in the car and grabs two things and hands them to me. "Here eat this now", she says sternly.

"Thanks", I take them from her and look what it is. They both are energy bars. One is chocolate and one is peanut butter. By the time I scarf both down Eiichi was already dropped off.

"Look", she says, "I may be harsh on you but I do admire your passion for volleyball".

"Really?", I ask shocked.

"Yeah", she says, "I'm really proud of you".

"Thank you", I say looking at her with a smile.

"Also if you and Wakatoshi are an item I'll help get you and him alone in the house", she says teasingly.

"It's not what you think!", I exclaim red faced.

"Sure, sure whatever you say", she says.

We arrive at Karasuno high.

"Good bye sis", I say embarrassed.

"Remember I'll can get you cond-", I cut her off by slamming the car door. I run into the school and get ready for a slow day. I see Suga, Daichi, and Asahi.

"Hey guys what's up?", I ask running to them.

"Not much", Suga says.

"Yeah not much", Daichi responds.

"Hey Hikaru!", Asahi exclaims.

"Talk to Wakatoshi~", Suga says teasingly.

"Daichi can you check what the says over there?", I point to a nearby poster on the wall.

"Sure", Daichi says nicely.

"Thank you", I say and watch Daichi walk away.

"What's with the blush? Did Wakatoshi ask you out?", Suga says. I feel my face get hot.

I go close to Suga and say, "Daichi ask you out with? Did you tell him your feelings probably not you chicken?", I say teasingly.

Suga's face starts to match my hair and we have a glaring match till Daichi walks back.

"Hey it was just for the third years", Daichi says.

"Oh oka-", before i could finish the bell started and Asahi, Suga, and I had to go our first period class.