Welcome..

Hello there reader! Welcome to the world of Chemically Balanced!! To get started on your omegaverse journey in this book we'll set some ground rules.

1. Absolutely no smut outside of dms. I dont wanna see that.
2. Cursing is fine, but don't do it to where you become a sailor
3. Interact with people, don't brood and be a loner.
4. Keep others in mind and don't god mod!
5. Be respectful, and be genuine. You can play an asshole in character but out of it isn't allowed.
6. While this is '40s inspired, we don't uphold the beliefs at the time. No antisemitic, racists, homophobic or transphobic comments are to be at all.

These rules will be updayed as I see fit, so keep that in mind.

The world

The world has a very 40s view on it, extremely vintage in clothes and otherwise. All characters will be 21+ years and age. They present at 15 years old roughly although the latest is 17 and earliest is 14. There are heat blockers/rut removers however they do not remove the scent of someone.

You all live in a small town by the name of Grapesberry, located in America. People from all around the world live here although it's still not very well known.

-once accepted, tag some friends to join!-