Chapter 10 : Aqua-phobia :O

Start from the beginning

"Hey buddy, what happened? You look disturbed." Dave asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Nothing is wrong dude. It's just that wildcat, she keeps irritating me. I wish I could teach her some lesson." I replied with rage filled voice.

"Don't worry Zac; I have a perfect plan to teach her a good lesson." He smirked evilly.

"What's going on........" before I could finish my talk Dave slowly walked behind Kate.

He behaved in the same way as a predator does before attacking his prey. Suddenly the realization struck to me about what Dave was planning to do and I ran towards them but before I could stop him Kate was already pushed in the water with a Bang!

At first I was shocked but then a smile spread across my face when I saw wildcat struggling. I gave a high five to Dave for this awesome job.

Within a few seconds Michael, Jess and Bonnie  rushed to the scene.

"Oh My God....Kate? SHIT! SHE HAS AQUAPHOBIA. She will die as she can't swim." Michael shouted frantically.

As soon as I heard- SHE HAS AQUAPHOBIA, I don't know what took over me but I jumped into the pool to save her.

After 2 seconds I heard another splash in the water and saw that even Michael was coming to rescue her. But I was faster than him and within no time I reached near Kate and stretched my hand for her to hold but she rejected it. Instead she took Michael's hand and hugged him as he took her out while I was standing in the middle of the pool feeling insulted.

She rejected Zac Hamilton's hand. How dare she? I FELT MY BLOOD BOILING UP.

What does she think of herself? She was on the verge of death and I came to save her and she was showing attitude to me....She chose that asshole Michael over me. 

Wildcat you have crossed your limit this time....Now you will see what Zac can do to you!

***Jessy's P.O.V***

( After Zac left Jess with Michael and Kate )

Its one of my best birthday as all my dear ones is with me...And the cheery on the cake is my new friend – Kate. In a short span of time we have become so close. I do not know why but there was something that had been bothering me since last night- Michael had not wished me yet.

After Zac had gone, Kate, me and Michael were chatting a bit...

"Jess I want to say something. I was ......" Michael could not complete as Bonnie interrupted. Then Kate left. Me and Michael were there only.

We both were silent for few minutes then I started:

"You were saying something?"

"Yeah.I just wanted to wish.." he again got  interrupted but this time by Kate's scream.

As soon as we reached the pool side, we saw Kate struggling and then Michael yelled: "Oh My God....Kate? SHIT! SHE HAS AQUAPHOBIA. She will die as she can't swim."

Immediately Zac dived into the water followed by Michael to save Kate. I stood there frozen.

I was so worried and was praying that no harm comes to her.

At that very moment Ashley hissed:

"What an attention seeker she is!!!! She charmed two boys who left everything to save her."

"Be careful Jess, She will snatch away the love of your life and you won't even notice" she stated in fake warning tone.

"Shut the fuck up. You bitch, I don't need your stupid advice." I spat back.

Michael brought Kate out of the water while the poor girl was coughing and shivering with fear. I wrapped her with a towel and took her to my room while Ashley was sending death glares towards us.

***Kate's P.O.V***

Jess took me to her room and laid me down.

"You take rest and change your clothes by grabbing anything you like from my closet, I 'll bring some hot chocolate for you. I'm so sorry Kate, I shouldn't have brought you here. I should have listened to you." She said with a guilty face.
"Dont worry Jess, I'll be fine and its not your fault." I consoled and then she left the room with a hurt face. What a sweet soul she is. How could she fall in love with that devil- Zac ?

I know he pushed me into the pool as I saw him standing behind me when I fell into the water.

And then he pretended to be a hero by trying to save me. I would never let him win that's why I ignored his hand.

I slowly got up from the bed. My head was still spinning.

Somehow I grabbed tops and skirt from her closet.

As I was unzipping my dress, the door flung open and I was utterly shocked to see him in the mirror behind me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked with my blood boiling up.

-------------------------------------------X-----------------------------------------

~End of this chapter...hope ya liked it :)

Comment, what's going on in your mind reading this?

 I would love to hear your thoughts :D

Xoxo, RT