Chapter 10 : Aqua-phobia :O

So the next Dedication is won by @Khanne902 Congrazz! Thnx for ur love & support ^.^ Keep it up :D Anyone can win it just by giving the longest comment ;)

I have added the song "Waves" by Mr. Probz and a also picture, which I felt will go with this chapter. Hope u like it. 

"You cannot live without water; but you can also die in  water

"You cannot live without water; but you can also die in  water."

-RT Hossain

***Kate's P.O.V***

"I heard my name. Are you guys bitching about me?'' Jess asked mockingly.

"No sweetheart, in fact Kate was telling what a wonderful person you are." Zac replied as he planted a kiss on Jess's cheeks but his eyes were pointed towards me reflecting triumph.

That bloody pervert wanted to make me realize that Jess trusted him a lot and I would not be able to prove him wrong to her. But I promise to myself that very soon I would bring his true colors in front of Jess.

"Trust me Zac, even Kate herself is quite nice and we have bonded in a very short time."  She stated with sweet, genuine smile.

"I completely agree with you Jess. Kate is a really nice girl." Michael complimented me as he entered into the conversation.

I don't know why but I blushed hearing his comment.

"Okay guys I will leave you alone for sometime as I need to entertain some important guests." Zac suddenly interrupted.

I know his 'special guest'- Ashley.

Thank god he was gone, it felt like the room became free from filth and dirt.

Michael, me and Jess were casually chatting and Michael was about to say something when Bonnie came and started forcing me to go with her and sit beside the pool.

"Please Bonnie I don't like water so I'm better here." I pleaded her.

"Don't be a spoilsport Kate. No one is telling you to dive in the pool so stop acting pricy." She commanded me.

I didn't want to hurt her so I reluctantly agreed.

So me and Bonnie were standing and chirping near the pool, with cocktails in our hands. But Bonnie went for a while as her mom called up while I was all by myself. Suddenly I see those two jerks - Zac and Dave whispering looking towards me. They were few steps behind me, which made me feel uncomfortable. But I didnt leave my spot and was ignoring everything around me.

Suddenly I felt someone pushing me and Bang!  I screamed as loud as I could and I was in the pool struggling to breathe.

***Zac's P.O.V***

( When Kate was near the pool )

My mood was completely spoiled by that wildcat. There I was having some fun with Ashley but this girl always do something to piss me off.