on the bus

Lisa p.o.v
........................

I woke up to find Huey and Riley not there my mind keeps thinking about yesterday I got up  and took a shower and brush my teeth and I put  on a vans oversized sweat-shirt with white jeans and red blue yellow slip on vans I put my hair in twin braids and went downstairs to eat breakfast "morning!" grandma says "morning" I say back I sat down at the table grandma put a plate of pancakes eggs and sausage I ate quickly at grab my phone and airpods and bookbag and went out the door to wait for the bus I saw  Huey and Riley across the street 'huh they live across the street from me' I thought and examine what they are wearing.
Huey had on a red polo shirt with black rip Jean and red jordans with a red bandana to match
Riley had on a black polo shirt with black rip jeans with black and white Jordan 1s he also has diamond earrings
And beside Huey was a girl she had big light brown hair it was down she had on a white and black crop top with black high waist jeans with checkerboard slip on vans and I can tell she has on lip gloss a little too much of it Huey and Riley waved at me and I waved back then the bus came as I was getting on I noticed the bus driver he's a chubby man and one of his eyes where bigger than the other "is you getting on or not?!" He say I got on and everyone started at me I hate attention I sat at the very last seat at the back and then Huey and Riley got on Huey sat in the seat next mines and Riley sat in the seat in front of me "hey ma" Riley said to me looking over my seat "h-hi" I said 'gosh Lisa wats up wit the suttering' I thought I felt someone get in my seat it was Huey "hey Lisa" "h-hey" "you don't mind me sitting with you" he asked "o-oh no I don't mind" "You don't wanna sit wit him ma he gay he is a gay ass niggah" Riley said 'is he jealous' I thought "HUEEEY"I heard a voice "MAN SHUT UP DA FUCK UP MALUTO" I heard Riley said looked over to see the girl "hueeyy who is she!!?"
"This is Lisa Jasmine" Huey said tired and annoyed "oh well I'm jasmine" jasmine said as she flipped her hair "man this maluto girl" Riley mumbled
"Shut up Riley" jasmine said as she hugged Huey arm and then Riley and jasmine got to arguing so I put my airpods in and play feel special by twice and went to sleep (play song uptop)