"I am" I mutter as I slowly nod my head. "Are you going to have any?" I ask him curiously as I take a bite out of my eggs.

"No, they're yours" he quickly responds.

"Well have you eaten anything yet?"

He stays silent for a few moments as he looks around the room aimlessly. "I had a few strawberries" he replies quietly. "I'm fine though I swear-"

"Nope, here," I interrupt him as I stab a pancake with my fork, moving it off to the side. "eat the pancake" I tell him in a serious tone.

"It's fine" his voice fads out as he realizes how serious I am and that there isn't the slightest bit of a smile or playfulness on my face. "Fine just one" he mumbles.

"Thank you, now go and get a fork so you can still eat with me while the food is hot" I respond I glance over at the door. He lets out a small sigh before he rolls off of the bed and quickly walks out of the room to go get a fork. When he comes back into the room, he jumps onto the bed, crossing his legs as he sits in front of me. "Go ahead" I speak up, noticing how he's being hesitant.

He nods his head at me before he cuts off a small piece of the pancake with the side of his fork then slowly puts it into his mouth. "If you want any more, just tell me. It's completely fine with me, I promise" I try to reassure him as I plop a big piece of a pancake in my mouth, throwing in a strawberry after it.

Once I get done with eating, I take a long sip out of my orange juice before I fall back on the bed. "That was amazing" I breathe as I stare up at the ceiling.

"I'm glad you thought it was good. I was scared I was going to fuck it up in some way" he laughs as he moves the tray to his beside table before laying down beside me.

"No, it was really good honestly" I try to reassure him as I roll onto my side to face him. "Thank you" I speak softly as I brush the back of my fingers along his cheek, feeling slight pokey stubble along his jawline and chin.

"Of course, you deserve it," he replies as he moves his body closer to mine, minimizing the distance between our faces, allowing me to feel his warm breath fan my lips and his nose ever so slightly graze mine. "and so much more" he murmurs before he slowly leans the rest of the way, finally connecting his lips to mine.

I immediately melt into him as I grasp his face in my small hands, my body instinctively beginning to curve into his. He slowly runs his hand from my shoulder, down my side until he reaches my hip, gripping onto it tightly before pulling me closer into him. I wrap my leg around his hip, allowing our bodies to be as close as possible as our lips begin to move in sync. In his moment, I feel like I could kiss him for an eternity.

I feel like I could kiss him forever and never get tired of the feeling of his lips on mine. Or how warmth spreads rapidly through my body, and every single touch of his feels like it's leaving a trail of fire behind. Or how when his lips touch mine, my knees go weak and I forget everything around me. He completely consumes me and I'm perfectly fine with that.

I wonder if I consume him the way he complete and utterly consumes me.

After a few moments we pull away, resting our foreheads on each others as we catch our breaths, our breathing beginning to slow down. Harry rests his hand on my mid thigh that still sits on his hip. He runs his hand up and down soothingly as he traces small patterns with his index finger. "Can I actually ask you a question that's been eating at me?" he speaks up quietly.

I pull my head back to look him directly in his eyes. "Yeah, of course" I nod my head at him.

He lets out a small sigh as he disconnects his gaze from mine, looking down at my thigh while he bites the inside of his cheek. "You had a nightmare a few nights ago" he begins, making my body instantly tense up. "You seemed... distant after it. You would tell me if anything was wrong or different right?"