Chapter 4:Combat training

Yn POV
I got up and did my routine and fixed my veil.I smiled softly and got my bag.I teleported a muffin and ate it.I than teleported to school.I walked in class and sat down.And class started and than it finished and it was lunch time.I got my lunch and looked for a table.I didn't find any so,I planned to eat at the rooftop.I teleported and saw a boy with purple hair there.He looked at me and I blushed,"I'm sorry,I'll leave",I turned around ready to teleport but was stopped."Wait,you can eat here","Thank you" and sat and ate."Puedo ser liberado? Quiero verlo mejor(can I be released,I want to get a better look at him)".I released her and was in ghost form.She looked at him and he look at him suprised."Se parece a tu profesor(He looks like your teacher)",I giggled and nodded."What did she say?","She said you look like my teacher","What class are you in","1-A".He frowned and got up,"Your probably all snobby and prideful,I should go".He started to wake away,I looked at the ground and sniffed and felt tears come down my
face."Why do I drive everyone away",she lifts up my chin and whips away my tears while crying.Than she turned her head and glared angurly.I turn my gaze to her gaze and saw the boy."So I guess your not so snobby",I looked at floor and I felt a hand fix my veil.I looked at the boy,"Sorry,I said that,I'm Hitoshi Shinso by the way","Its okay,my names (Ln) (Yn)".We start to chat and than the bell rang,I got up and brought her back into my body.I wave goodbye and teleported to class.I sat in my seat and waited for the rest of the class to come.
When all of them came
The teacher wasn't here yet until,"I'm coming in like a normal person" and Allmight zoomed into class and everyone cheered."Cómo va eso como una persona normal(How does that look like coming in like a normal person)?,"Cierto(True)"."Today you will be wearing your hero costumes that you sent in."Than a rack of bags of clothes rolled in."Change and meet me outside".I got my costume and went to the locker.I changed into it and looked in the mirror.

My both my legs were exposed and so were my arms

My both my legs were exposed and so were my arms.I blushed,"No te preocupes tanto que tengas algo debajo(Don't worry so much,you have something under)","Parece ropa interior(It looks like under)","Porque es(because it is)","te odio tanto ahora(I hate you so much right now)",than she laughed.I sighed and put the veil on and over my face.

I than walked out of the locker room and walked outside

I than walked out of the locker room and walked outside.Than everyone came out and their costumes looked cool.Than we stopped infront of Allmight."Costumes make the man and women".Than we walked into a controll room.He takes out peices of paper in a box.Everyone got one except me.I walked to him and asked,"What about me,Allmight-sensei","Young (Ln) in your circumstances,you will go against the winning team of this training".I nod and went and stood next to a boy with a  bird head.The first match was midoriyas team and Bakugos team.I felt worried for midoriya and his teammates.I heard talking from outside the room.I quietly left.I looked around and saw nothing.I went back into the room and looked at the screen.Than in the middle of Midoriyas and Bakugos fight.Their stood Chucky in their with his knife.They stopped attacking and looked at him.Than Chucky looked at Bakugo,"What are you looking at funker",then Bakugo got angry wand was about to attack him.I teleported quickly and used my telekinesis and held him in the air.I looked at Chucky and stared at me,"Is that you (Yn)","Yes chucky what are you doing here","I sorta was running away from fangirls",I looked at him sternly and he gulped.I looked at his hand and stared at him.He dropped the knife and I released Bakugo.I got Chucky from the back of his overalls and looked at them."I'm sorry for him interrupting your match,If you excuse us we will be going".I than teleported away.I was back in the room and felt stares and shrugged it off and continued watching the match.In the end of  Midoriyas match hero team won but he had to go to the infirmary.And when they came back they said Iida was VIP in that match and Bakugo looked upset.Than the rest of the match went very fast until it was my turn.I was against the bi color and his teammate,I was the hero.I left Chucky with Allmight and went out.I took a deep breath and waited for his call."Start",I teleported in and hid in the shadows.He saw me and shot ice at me.I teleported away.And he kept attacking and teleporting.Then he shot it and I was frozen.I sighed and knew it was time to use her.I started to cry loudly and I bet that they could hear it from room.I mourned loudly,"Mis hermanos(my brothers)",he looked confused and than I transformed and the ice broke.My skin became more blue and my nails were longer.I screeched and teleported away.I was now in the room of the bomb.His teammate that had alot of arms was guarding it.He was about to attack me but I stared at him and hypnotized him.I than teleported to the bomb and touched it.Than the timer went off and Allmight said,"Hero wins".I than transformed back and snapped my fingers to undo  hypnotizes.He than snapped out it.I than went to the room and got chucky."Well no one got severely hurt exept for young midoriya".Than it was time to go back to class.I told Chucky to stay outside while I went to change.I changed back and exited.I got Chucky and went to class and got my stuff I walked out and passed midoriya.I left the building and saw Bakugo.I walked passed him and Chucky was about to talk but I put my hand over his mouth to shut him up.I walked slowly and stopped.I let down Chucky,"Why did you have a knife"?,"I kinda killed a stalker","CHUCKY","Don't worry I burnt the body",I glared at him and than his gaze was fixed on something else.I looked and saw Bakugo he just stared at me than Chucky said,"Take a picture it'll last longer"than he laughed.Than Bakugo became angry,"What did you say Funker","You know what I said Dumbo".I grabbed him by his overalls and lifted him up from the ground."I was just kidding".I bow to bakugo,"I'm sorry for his actions,we are leaving now".I teleported away,so it didn't get worse.We were now in my room and dropped Chucky.I released her and she was laughing at him.He glared at her,"Its not funny beach","sí, lo era(Yes,it was)".I looked out to see them setting up for the cultural festival for the bakery.I grunted,I used to love this festival.And I heard that  the school is coming here for a field trip.I know that my "parents",are going to make me sing,Great.I looked at Chucky and was still yelling.I layed in bed and closed my eyes.