Chapter 15: Battle Continues

Yn pov

I went to Shinso's area and saw him get congratulated by his classmates. It's nice seeing him get acceptance. He thanks his classmates and notices me. He smiles a little and walks over to me. I look up at him and smiled," You did amazing Shinso, you looked so cool". He scratches the back of his neck nervously," Really", "Yes, really". I than hugged him, he became stiff than hugged back.

Ay, amor joven ( Aww, young love)

No es así ( it's not like that)

Lo entenderás cuando seas mayor(You'll understand your older)

I ignore her and let go of our hug.

"Thanks for coming to see me even though you should be at your area"

"It's fine no one will notice that I'm gone, it's not like they care"

He frowns.

"It's fine, I'm used to it"

"It's not fine"

"I should go now, I shouldn't waste anymore of your time"

I start walking away but he stops me by grabbing my wrist.

"Why don't you watch with me for a bit"

"Okay, if you don't mind"

I follow him to his seat and sit next to him.

Timeskip

The quickest match was Sero and Todoroki. I felt bad for Sero he didn't get a good opportunity to show off his quirk. He seemed nice in that one occasion we talked.  Many fights fast but I couldn't focus well, my vision kept getting blurry from my headache. All I know is a girl Ibara won and Iida won, Mina who j thi k is the pink girl defeated Yuga who is the sparkly guy after making his belt malfunction and Fumikage defeated Momo at least thats what Shinsou told me,I wish I could have seen them. The next match is Eijiro and Tetsutetsu, shinsou says they both harden themselves and right now both of them are  hitting each other blow for blows. He told me it was a tie and are moving to a wrestling match to break the tie. Thats...interesting?

The next match is Uruaka and Bakugo, I flinched when I heard his name. I massaged my head more and rubbed my eyes. I opened then, finally I can see. Just in time the match is starting.

The match starts with her making making the first move. She tries to reach him, but heuses an Explosion on her. All I see is dust. I squint to see him reaching down to the floor to grab her, only to find her jacket lying there.

I smile, she's so smart and sneaky.

I than see her behind him to attack him, he reacted quickly and attacked her with an Explosion, knocking her back.

I flinched.

She tries to get up first, but Katsuki reaches her more quickly and uses another Explosion on her. He  then uses wven more Explosions on her. I heard the crowd shouting at him as I held back tears.

She makes the another move and  fires a meteor shower of rubble at Bakugo, it seems shes planning to use the shower of rubble since he's distracted with the shouting, so that she can attack him directly with her Quirk,so she can have a advantage.How smart.

However, Bakugo uses a huge Explosion, destroying her meteor shower of rubble and knocking her back onto the ground at the same time. She attempts to drag herself back up to face Bakugo. I gasp and cover my mouth worried. She collapses onto the ground, unable to move. Making him the winner.

I look at her worriedly as they carry her away, Shinsou squeezes my hand reassuringly. I felt a heated glare on me, I glanced to see her. I freeze shes in this class. Oh no, she saw how close I am with Shinsou, she's going to find away to use it against me.

I looked down to see Kirishima and Tetsutetsu have their tie-breaker arm-wrestling match to see who moves on to the next round. Kirishima defeats him in the arm-wrestling match, allowing him to move on to the next round.

I look at the screen to see my name and Ikari's. I gulp and turned to see her smirking. I got up, Shinsou got up and touched my shoulder,"Good luck","Thanks". I go to the waiting room.

I heard my name and walked into the area.

"On this side is (Yn) (Ln) of Class 1-A, not much is known about her quirk but she is very powerful"

I stopped in the arena

I see Ikari waving innocently at the crowd cheering for her  as she's introduced.

"On this side is Kaneko Ikari of Class 1-C, she is the classes sweetheart, she is able to make anybody angry by a mist or gas she produces from her body"

She stops while smiling innocently at me.

"Begin"

Her innocent smile drops.

"Ready to show everyone the monster you really are"